Outcast in Mars - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The action adventure Outcast in Mars has been released:

Outcast in Mars

Two robots struggle to reverse a zombie apocalypse that has swept the human race from the earth's surface. However, a threat hides a terrible mystery in the most unlikely place in the solar system. The planet Mars!

Attention!
This game has one (1) complete Level (that is introductory). We are gradually improving (and correcting) the game with help from users. We are a tiny studio with ZERO resources. We would like to launch a complete game with 12 levels and secondary missions. However, we do not yet have the financial resources to do so. If you feel it is not worth taking the risk, DO NOT BUY. Make a presence in our community.
THIS GAME WILL NOT HAVE ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR LEVEL: Updates every FRIDAY (and eventually)

More information.

Not worth purchasing.

What you guys don't like bubble butts and fake tits. Oh the irony.:lol:

The above is sarcasm by the way.:biggrin:

Nope. I have nothing against depicting attractive female characters in games. I diverge when it looks like they were modeled by a 13-year-old who just discovered his 'joy toy'.
Same for the jRPG games with the spiky-haired prepubescent characters with bulging boobs with the super short schoolgirl outfits or bustiers. Eye-candy for pedo types, IMO.

spiky-haired prepubescent characters
You know, I always wondered if they make characters with pubic hair - also spiky.
Not really as in Japan pubic hair display on any animation is banned by the law.

On the topic… I like what they did with the butt.
But am not convinced this could be fun to me.
Will wait for impressions from someone's who plays it for more than 10 hours.

You know, I always wondered if they make characters with pubic hair - also spiky.
Not really as in Japan pubic hair display on any animation is banned by the law.
Nah they tend to like them young and smooth if you get my drift. Zing...not funny.

Seriously though the schoolgirl/uniform fetish is strong over there.:p

Yeah. The outfit is usually knee-high white socks, super short plaid skirt, and a white short-sleeved blouse. Pedoville.

Back
Top Bottom