Dark Envoy - Story Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Polish game studio Event Horizon shares the latest trailer for their upcoming RPG Dark Envoy:

Dark Envoy - Story Trailer

Dark Envoy is a non-linear sci-fantasy RPG set in a world shaken by the dichotomy between magic and technology. Solo, or with a friend in two-player co-op, players will travel the world using a Skyship as their base of operations. Dark Envoy is in development for PC, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, PS4, and Xbox One.
Thanks Yemeth!

More information.

Doesn't look to bad I might give a try on release.:)

Well, that trailer definitely picked me up from 'never heard of it' to 'keep an eye out for it and maybe buy it depending on how it looks at its release state'.

I think there should be some enforced tagging system that before playing any video or reading any news, tells you when is the game due to be released. Once again, I got pointlessly interested on a product that might release in a year or two, and honesty I don't have the time or patience to care about things that aren't happening relatively immediately.

I get it, people have been working in this game, want to show off what they've got, start getting the name of their game out there, maybe get some initial good vibes/gratification from the comments of people. To me it's all pollution that takes time and attention from things that are actually happening.

So yeah, game looks good. I'll care about it in 2022 (likely 2023+ just because it's how the gaming industry works and the trend for devs to be so overly optimistic with release dates). Good luck to them.

I like the non-linear sounds of this production, so I'll be keeping an eye peeled for future remarks. I'm a bit less keen on the co-op chat, yet that doesn't rule it out for me at this juncture.

They released a small demo for this (early last year?) as part of one of Steam's demo days and I tried it. I was so impressed then that I put it on my wishlist.

As to adding some kind of tagging/release date info to stop people from reading things here... from my perspective, I think all the admins do a great job and it's all volunteer time (I assume), so I'm good not adding anything further to what they already do and am happy to wade through posts and figure stuff out to my own satisfaction.

Oh, don't meant this site! I mean I wish there was a way to filter news by the full release date of the game the post is about. Wishful thinking, I know. I just hate seeing a new game being announced, being interested, and at the end of the video "2022 release". It's like... really? That's what I spent 3 minutes watching the video for? Waste of time really.

Welcome to gaming news pre-2000's. Before the internet became popular and you got news about games from magazines. Yes I know I'm getting old but there you have it.

I remember waiting over five yeas for every game to get released after the article.

Moving on the game was crowdsourced a few years back. Development seems to have slowed down, and that means the game was delayed by two years.

Oh, don't meant this site! I mean I wish there was a way to filter news by the full release date of the game the post is about. Wishful thinking, I know. I just hate seeing a new game being announced, being interested, and at the end of the video "2022 release". It's like… really? That's what I spent 3 minutes watching the video for? Waste of time really.

Haha, ok... understood. =)

I think for me, these days with EA and delays, and announcements of announcements and final director's editions, I just assume every game is 8 years away. =)

They released a small demo for this (early last year?) as part of one of Steam's demo days and I tried it. I was so impressed then that I put it on my wishlist.

It was probably during the Steam Game Festival. I tried a ton of demos during that, but I somehow missed this.

Back
Top Bottom