Hexplore - Re-Release on April 21

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Action-RPG Hexplore will be available on Steam on April 21:

Hexplore

Immerse yourself in a medieval world. A world where Garkham, Grand Master of the Black Magicians, has sworn to take possession of the Book of Hexplore. From this moment, the whole world is in great peril. For this manuscript will most certainly lead those who find it to the Garden of Eden, resting place of the Divine Power.

Aware of this immense danger, four heroes join together to thwart Garkham's evil plans and so a perilous adventure begins...

• Experience the adventure from whichever perspective you wish, thanks to revolutionary technology which offers you 360 camera views without an accelerator card.
  • Recruit and control a team of four characters: a warrior, an adventurer, a magician and an archer, each with his own individual characteristics.
  • RevelRevel in incomparable gameplay, thanks to an explosive mixture of action and adventure trhoughout more than 200 maps.
More information.

I know I owned this one before, not sure where ... but it doesn’t show up on my GoG or Steam library so I am wondering if it was digital or an old CD release ... probably not worth buying again - or is it?

OMG thanks … that is hilarious, glad someone has my memory, I sure don’t! :D

Fun reading ... I had really forgotten this game, I must gave picked it up on Goozex when that was still a thing. Glad my nostalgia factor didn’t result in me buying it again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom