RPGWatch Turns 10 - DOS2 Key Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In our Divinity: Original Sin 2 fundraising campaign, there were quite a number of people who donated money, but did not want the key(s) and mentioned that RPGWatch should give it away instead. So, that is what we will be doing now.
To be honest, we have not received these keys yet from Larian Studios. So, I am not sure when we will get them, but when we do get them I'll send them to the winners as soon as posisble.

This giveaway will conclude our series of 5 giveaways, which will have lasted exactly one month.

And here are Da Rulez:

1. You need to be registered at RPGWatch before the 18th of October 2016, to be able to participate.
  2. You need to reply to this news posting.
  3. If you are banned, you cannot participate anymore.
  4. Everybody fulfilling the first three rules, gets one ticket for the raffle. Nobody is excluded.
  5. If you have a ticket, then for every year that you are registered at RPGWatch you get one additional ticket (we base this on months, so if you registered in October 2006, you get 10 additional tickets, If you registered in November 2006, you get 9 additional tickets).
  6. If you have a ticket then for every 500 posts you have (at the end of this giveaway), you get one additional ticket.
  7. We will draw as much tickets as are needed to give away all the keys we have. Once you have won, you are excluded from winning another in this giveaway, unless the number of participants is lower than the number of available keys.
  8. If your name is drawn in the raffle, we will sent the key to you via PM.
  9. By default the keys are on Steam only, unless you specifically mention you want a GOG key, in which case we will try (but not guarantee) to get you one.
  10. The giveaway will last until Friday the 18th of November.
More information.

Last edited:
This is your chance to participate in the last giveaway for RPGWatch turning ten.

Thanks again for all the great years of RPG goodness. I've won in one of the other 4 giveaways, so not sure if that excludes me. If not, I like to enter.

Thanks

Unfortunately we only have a green circle, with a dashed blue line. However as it is a unique item we are not giving it away :)

I'd love to have one Myrthos!

Thanks for yet another GA. I missed the KS campaign, unfortunately, so i will try my luck here (knowing my luck, it's a long shot, thoug:biggrin:).

I will support anytime companies like Larian, Obsidian, InXile, Harebrained, you know the type of companies that proved themselves over years and used KS for making yet another great game.

Great giveaway for a great RPG! I've already won one game in on of the previous giveaways so if that excludes me then don't count my post.

Although I've pledged (via RPGwatch) for DOS2, it is for my wife (she's a big fan of DOS) . I would certainly not mind a second key to allow me to co-op with her. Is that OK?

This is a big surprise.
Every last skill point invested in Luck. I am in for this one! :)

Will this one be rigged like the last? :p

If no, sign me up for it.

Thanks to all the donors!
I already backed via RPGWatch, so I don't need a key. Good luck to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom