King Arthur: Knight's Tale - Going to Early Access

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming King Arthur: Knight's Tale will be going to Steam Early Access January 12th 2021.

Neocore Games has announced that its role-playing tactical game, King Arthur: Knight's Tale, will be available on Steam Early Access on January 12, 2021.

According to the developers, Early Access will allow them to work hand in hand with their players and implement changes to the game as they go, based on the feedback they receive from the community. The Early Access period will last for a few months, with regular content updates.

Based on the Arthurian mythology, King Arthur: Knight's Tale is a turn-based tactical role-playing game; a unique hybrid between turn-based tactical games and traditional, character-centric RPGs.

[...]

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Cool... I've had my eye on this one for awhile. Love the visual style. I want to hear some feedback from players first though before I grab it myself.

I'm in practically the same boat. I'm intrigued by much of what I've read on this project, and I simply adore the time frame in which it takes place, so I'll be keeping a serious eye on reviews from players once it actually launches.

Me too... definitely interested and I like a lot of what I see but I'm a bit cautious as I thought they were branding this as a rogue-lite - and personally, I'm tired of rogue-lites.

I would have been more interested if it was like the past King Arthur games. As the older games were TB grand strategy games, and this one looks to some type of TB rouge-like.

When the rogue type games eliminate virtually any and all choices/consequences from the product, they stand a great chance of losing me. I really hope this game does not venture down that route.

I didn't see any mention of rogueness on the Steam page. I hope it doesn't end up having those elements. I'm not a fan of procedural generation in games.

I didn't see any mention of rogueness on the Steam page. I hope it doesn't end up having those elements. I'm not a fan of procedural generation in games.

The game will have procedural generated content for "end game" after you finish main story-based compaign. There should be around 20 story missions afaik.

Back
Top Bottom