HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The strategy title ZEPHON will be released in 2022:

ZEPHON

Grimdark survival strategy from the creators of Warhammer 40,000: Gladius
Humanity emerges, hesitantly, into ruination. Almost nothing is left of the world as we knew it--settlements, forests, seas, mountains - all have been blasted into unfamiliarity. Horribly mutated animals hunt in packs through deformed woodland. Decrepit military robots stumble unknowingly through the ruins, sensors and logic centres blown. Alien soldiers, once impossibly powerful, cower in the wrecks of their ships, praying to heedless gods for rescue.

On the planet Earth, that was once a cradle of life, the extinction of humanity is at hand.

What will you do to survive?

Next-generation survival wargame set on a destroyed world
Choose your past and wage war to ensure humanity's survival between the abominations of the Voice and the automata of ZEPHON. Select a leader, gather your allies and choose your actions wisely--or suffer the consequences.

Key features:

• Unique tactical battles. Let's face it, 4X combat is often boring or shallow--not Proxy's. Our complex, nuanced battle system means victory is a matter of skill, not brute numbers.
  • A complete 4X. Diplomacy, research, exploration, city-building--we've taken the fundamentals of 4X and shaken them up. Drop the assumptions you have from other games in the genre.
  • Post-apocalyptic horror survival. Drag your civilization through a grimdark future--survive unexpected events while eldritch horrors and cyberpunk monstrosities derail your progress. Because that's the game we wanted to play.
Thanks Henriquejr!

More information.

Yep thanks for sharing this Henriquejr. It's odd how we like most of the same games.

As for the game it looks good and the developer hasn't let me down with their last two games Pandora First Contact & Warhammer 40,000: Gladius. So fingers crossed.:fingerscrossed:

Did I hear post-apoc? This looks pretty good. I'm not a big fan of the genre, but I might try this one for the setting. It has eldritch horror mixed in as well.

Yep thanks for sharing this Henriquejr. It's odd how we like most of the same games.

As for the game it looks good and the developer hasn't let me down with their last two games Pandora First Contact & Warhammer 40,000: Gladius. So fingers crossed.:fingerscrossed:

I don't think it's THAT odd, if you allow me to say this. By the way, since you also do appreciate 4X games, I sometimes check this web site eXplominate, I don't know if you've heard of them before. They're also Steam Curator group.

And yes, this game looks promising.

Last edited:
Funny things come up on YT, when you try to locate a gameplay video using the word: zephon
:D

Devs did an AMA video. It's 54 minutes long so I skipped it. :p

Back
Top Bottom