Elemental: War of Magic - Interviews, Video

Dhruin

SasqWatch
G4TV has a video interview with Brad Wardell, while GameShark has a traditional text interview:
Let's move on to diplomacy. It seems like the particular beta I’m playing in (beta 4) - and I’m sure that it's improved - that diplomacy is bare bones…

Oh it is. The diplomacy just got in. I write the AI for the game and the diplomacy was the part that I just really started getting into because I had to wait for a bunch of stuff. In the latest version you can gang up on players, trade items, trade champions back and forth, there's a lot more arranged marriages than what's in the version you're playing, etc. One of the things that's a lot more fun now is that they'll talk to you and say "let's gang up on so-and-so" or they'll gang up on you, or they'll message you and say we have to look out for "such-and-such" - and all of that is such a big part of the game experience.
...and a "stylish launch trailer", courtesy of RPS.
More information.

Even though it's stated to be released on Aug. 24 all Preorder/Beta Testers will get it a day early. It was available on impulse last night but since the registration system is not active, It won't allow you to download of install it yet.

Back
Top Bottom