Last game(s) you bought

I also received a 50% off voucher for Star Trail. Maybe such voucher was spread worldwide.

And I also received a 20% off voucher for Avernum 3 Ruined World. Yes, a 20% off on top of the current 10% off. I couldn't let it pass, so I bought it :)

Thimbleweed Park. I really really want to try this out.

I purchased Final Fantasy twelve and Star Traders: Frontiers today. I think I'll wait for a few patches before playing the first, and probably even longer until I venture into the second.

I caved in and bought Realms of Arkania: Star Trail using the 50% off voucher that showed up in my Steam inventory last week.

I caved in and bought Realms of Arkania: Star Trail using the 50% off voucher that showed up in my Steam inventory last week.

I'd be interested in your views when you get round to playing it! I'm going to give it a go when I finish Avernum III. On paper at least it sounds great.

I'd be interested in your views when you get round to playing it! I'm going to give it a go when I finish Avernum III. On paper at least it sounds great.

Maybe I can try it sooner than later. I bought it now because the 50% off voucher would expire on next Feb 9th. And mainly, right now I'm playing and enjoying Risen 2 Dark Waters. I have yet to become a pirate (the Nameless Hero is currently on Tacarigua) so you can wonder how early in the game I am :)

I grabbed the second Trails of Cold Steel, not sure when I'll get to it, as I'm playing Tales of Zestiria right now. After this, I'm really considering replaying the first three Legend of Heroes Trail games before doing anything new.

Took advantage of the Steam sale and bought the Dwarf Run, Nethergate: resurrection, Ruzar - the Life Stone and Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl.
My backlog just keeps getting bigger, basically! ;) I've been playing back to back isometric fantasy turn-based games for ages, so I'm debating either Stalker or Spider's the Technomancer for my next game for a change of pace.

Got myself Underrail, also came in a bargain with old Ceca album, couldn't pass up the opportunity

s-l640.jpg

Anyways, any tips ( for character builds) on this? Seems by the numbers old crpg, with some Serbian quirks.

I grabbed the Last Remnant and World of Final Fantasy on the last day of the sale, don't know when I'll get to them but they are now a part of the ever present que!!

Celeste, Stardew Valley, Splatoon 2.
Celeste is probably my second favorite Switch game. 40+ hours and very addicting. Stardew Valley is fun, but I’m careful not to play it unless I have a few hours available because it’s hard to not play 5+ days at a time...
Splatoon will be here in the mail Friday!

No idea as of yet, I'm almost a week into Cold Steel two and no idea how much longer the game is. Not a complaint at all, mind you, but I've quite a few games to get to and Azure might be a bit down on that list. When I purchased Azure yesterday, I pretty much did so simply to support the genre.

Because:
https://s10.postimg.org/idje3oa6x/pic.jpg

And because you're deliberately doing it Carnifex just because you know I'm eager to play it, I bought and am installing the damned CS2.
Probably will jump right into it. What remained in the game above are some hunts (over level 80) and dungeons locked before you finish the game… Grind&achievements trash.

That's not fast nor short if you ask me.

Honestly it felt longer than that, but I guess the reason is vast amount of low quality filler where every second feels like hours of torment. Also, I did finish the main story and almost every possible sidequest I found but didn't complete the game.

Remember that I didn't finish all hunts (I'm hunter level 8 where max is 10), two sidequests remained because one is recommended level 99 (and I'm 80) and another I have no clue what to do (collect 5 rainbow frogs without any hint where those could be in a huge openworld). Then there are chocobo races I don't care about at all. Sea? I didn't explore at least half of it, not that it matters as all that can happen there is fishing or taking a photo.
I forgot that I didn't play spinoff DLCs about each character. Could do that sometime…
And I refuse to play it's multiplayer whatnot addition. ;)

I'll make a list of pros and cons in "finished" thread soon.

Last edited:
Cold Steel the second will cleanse any bad Final Fantasy fifteen memories and simply replace them with awesomeness. If it wasn't the weekend I'd be hip deep in mechs and bad guys right now, but it will have to wait till Monday.

Just so you know. FF15 does contain stuff I loved and most probably stuff anyone would like. But overall it's just one of those missed opportunities where selfcensor, impact from publisher or lack of ideas prevented it to be a masterpiece.
Wasted potential.

Back
Top Bottom