Minimal Affect

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Not Mass Effect thus tons of humor, while still a cover shooter RPG hybrid, got announced and is to be released sometime in 2021.
www.minimalaffect.com
Strap yourself in and get ready for the galaxy’s most out-of-this-world sci-fi RPG! Live the action-packed life of a space hero bringing peace and order to the universe - by ANY means necessary!

Command a crew of questionably capable, likely insane, yet undeniably charming cadets on their haphazard travels across the Milky Way. Enjoy immensely satisfying 3rd person combat and narrative choice that’s overflowing with humor, as well as technically legal obscenities you won’t find in any other video game - especially after the ESRB hears about this one! And remember: In space, nobody can spell your name.

Looks fun to me.

It does looks fun.
Don't know if EA lawyers will agree though.

That's a pretty clear satire. EA might still tie it up in court so long that there's no way to make a profit (grumble grumble legal system grumble) but, at least in theory, they should be fine.

As to whether it will be good... I didn't crack a smile through that whole video so I'm dubious but it's still got a chance.

Back
Top Bottom