Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Last Stretch Goal Funded - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Last Stretch Goal Funded

Default Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Last Stretch Goal Funded

May 11th, 2020, 08:35
The latest news from Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous announces the backer portal is available and the last stretch goal is funded.

The Last Stretch Goal is Funded! Backer Portal and Alpha Q&A Stream Today

Owlcat GamesCreator
May 9, 2020

Mission accomplished! The slacker backers have spoken, and with their help we've managed to hit the very last stretch goal, an intriguing and exotic one--the hunter class and dinosaurs will take their place in the game! Yes, you can now start thinking up a character build for your very own dino-riding hunter!

While our game designers are rushing to implement the new class in the game system, and our artists are starting the modelling and texturing for these new exciting animal companions, we want to thank the whole backer community once again. When we launched the Kickstarter campaign, we couldn't even have imagined that you would surpass all our expectations and fund all the stretch goals we had prepared for you, even the wildest ones. Roarr!

Off to another news--two weeks have passed since the backer portal launch, and one week--since the Alpha test start. We've been receiving a lot of questions and comments from you during all this time, so we decided to go on air and have a live chat with you! Do you want to know more about the backer portal or alpha test? Or maybe you have some questions, comments, or opinions left unanswered? Join us for a Q&A session today on twitch.tv/owlcatgames at 11 AM PDT / 2 PM EDT / 8 PM CEST / 9 PM MSK.

[…]

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)

May 11th, 2020, 11:17
Wait a minute … did he say Dino RIDING Hunter?

I'd like to say here that my backing helped make this happen. You're all welcome!

tekulte

Watchdog

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

May 11th, 2020, 12:13
Yay! I did-my-part as well. Ordering "Ultimate Digital" a couple of days ago, for the missing pieces of the puzzle.

Feist

Watchdog

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

May 11th, 2020, 15:48
Wait, I can now ride a Dinosaur? Guess that will make it a lot easier to choose my class at character creation…

TomRon

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

May 11th, 2020, 18:53
+1 for more classes to play. I still have to finish Kingmaker though. Sometimes real life sucks.
--
"We live in a stupid society where everything is racist and diversity/identity is our strength. I feel like humanity is lost, common sense is erased. Welcome to the United States of Idiocracy"

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)

May 12th, 2020, 21:02
Super excited about this one!! The only thing I didn't like about the first game was the feeling that I was being rushed at times. Only having so many days to complete a certain task sometimes drove me crazy.

ds77

Watcher

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

May 13th, 2020, 00:40
Not much point in contributing now. I was going to once PayPal was available, but then my interest faded with the long delay. I'll just buy it when it comes out, and it's patched. Still, I look forward to seeing what they come out with.

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

May 13th, 2020, 01:44
Originally Posted by ds77 View Post
Super excited about this one!! The only thing I didn't like about the first game was the feeling that I was being rushed at times. Only having so many days to complete a certain task sometimes drove me crazy.
It certainly feels like that around chapter 2/3. Then towards the end you have so much free time you don't know what to do with it. I think I passed the majority of the last 6 months without doing any quests. They should of balanced it out a bit more and taken some of the pressure off on the early chapters.
--
Favourite RPGs of all time: Wizardry 6, Ultima 7/7.2, Fallout2, Planescape Torment, Baldurs Gate 2+TOB, Jagged Alliance 2, Ravenloft: The stone prophet, Gothic 2, Realms of Arkania:Blade of destiny (not the HD version!!) and Secret of the Silver Blades.

bjon045

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Last Stretch Goal Funded