XCOM 2's RPGWatch Team

henriquejr

Fluminense Football Club
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hi everyone,

I was playing with XCOM 2's character customization options, in order to make my own team comprised of some fellow watchmembers :D

Will they be able to fight the evil alien forces ? Will they live to see another day ?

PS: this is a piece of fiction. Any obvious resemblance to real life is only pure coincidence, believe me :lol: :lol:

PS 2: new characters will be added at the bottom of the roster.

MqZjTyy.jpg

Ivo9j2o.jpg

LeRMsEh.jpg

VZt6mv4.jpg

8n9fHZU.jpg

2Pn4OPJ.jpg

bYlM4sr.jpg

VFqsPqE.jpg

zzL84ji.jpg

rwA5vIK.jpg

oLI0bgM.jpg

RpSnXPU.jpg

6nC4aoX.jpg

Edit: 3rd Mar 2016: changed Eye's nationality and biography.
Edit: 1st Feb 2017: changed HiddenX's top hat; added Corwin and Joxer.
Edit: 26th Feb 2017: added Codexian and Fluent.
Edit: 4th Mar 2017: added Pladio, JDR13 and Purpleblob
Edit: 6th Mar 2017: added Caddy and Myrthos

Last edited:
There are two things missing in the characters above:

1) The vanilla game doesn't have a top hat. There is a mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom2/mods/293/?) which contains a collection of head ornaments, including a top hat (http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1271/images/293-3-1456155291.jpg) that is taller than the one used by HiddenX's avatar. So I opted to use one of the game's hats.

2) The game has a good amount of hairstyles, but none of them match the "hair-over-left-eye" from an avatar previously used here by Eye last year. Sorry, Eye :(

Also: don't forget to read the biographies! :D

Well done :) Hiddens is great

You forgot something in HiddenX's biography... carefully calculates the outcome and plan for each battle in Excel before approaching, also always keeps an excel sheet in his pocket, in case a new plan or calculation is needed :D

You forgot something in HiddenX's biography… carefully calculates the outcome and plan for each battle in Excel before approaching, also always keeps an excel sheet in his pocket, in case a new plan or calculation is needed :D

Good one, GG! :)

Or we can assume his privileged psionic mind does all the calculations faster than Excel.

Ah, Henrique, je vous adore! :) Eye the Huntress. :kiss:
Although I'm not French…. - irrelevant detail.
I feel honoured to be part of your RPGWatch team. :worship:

In this case Ms. Eye, the Huntress will be a former AIVD member :)

EDIT: already changed the nationality. I had to alter the Agency's name as well :)

Last edited:
For the record: Excel is for little kids - I like big Oracle databases and information systems...

So I'm with Eye in the European sub-team and Aubrielle and Henrique are the All-American sub-team.

There's a top hat now but still no green skin.
D9755C18B1C50EB570EFE3E496058E7B9ABBACAF

(not a clue what to do with the "real" name)

There's a top hat now but still no green skin.
D9755C18B1C50EB570EFE3E496058E7B9ABBACAF

(not a clue what to do with the "real" name)

Yes, with the recent Anarchy's Children DLC, Firaxis added 2 voodoo top-hats (you can see both bear a skull). I think I'll update the HiddenX I created in order to be a little more faithful to his avatar. :)

Added two more characters to the roster! See OP :)

You forgot to update HiddenX with a proper top hat!

If you're playing non-Long-War then I think Joxer needs to be a sniper that specializes in pistol. If it's Long War then it doesn't matter what class because everyone can train up the pistols - just make sure he does! Also, he needs some really incredible hair. Actually, perhaps the helmet is best so his hair doesn't make all the other team members look weak.

P.S. Guess my old way of posting images no longer works.

You forgot to update HiddenX with a proper top hat!

Thank you for reminding me that :)

I've changed it!

If you're playing non-Long-War then I think Joxer needs to be a sniper that specializes in pistol. If it's Long War then it doesn't matter what class because everyone can train up the pistols - just make sure he does! Also, he needs some really incredible hair. Actually, perhaps the helmet is best so his hair doesn't make all the other team members look weak.

P.S. Guess my old way of posting images no longer works.

I'm not playing Long War 2. Not yet :) Actually, the characters above were created without using any mods at all. But I think I will have to use at least some clothes/accessories mods, because I still have some watchmemb... er... characters to create. :)

Obs #1: I don't think Joxer fits the sniper role. He's also blowing things up, like phone/console games, trashmobs, grinding, bears, grinding bears, etc. So I always saw him as a grenadier, ever willing to drop a bomb on top of some gaming industry CEO's head responsible for bringing up bad ports (as well as bad practices) to PC gaming world :) Clearly his char's first name is only a coincidence, of course... :p

Obs #2: IIRC, long time ago, I did read here that Joxer is from Asia, maybe I'm mistaken, I really can't recall it clearly. Of course, the character's nationality can be arranged, ok Joxer? :p

Back
Top Bottom