The Outer Worlds - Now available on Steam and GOG

Not sure why I'd pay so much for the expansion pass, considering they only have one future addition listed.

The base is still $30 at half off - too much for me! I'll wait another year or two.

Yeah, if you've waited this long you might as well wait for a 'game of the year/complete' version that includes the dlc in its base cost.

The games isn't long enough, to warrant me paying full price for game and dlc.

If you are going to play the DLC, be sure to keep your before-Tartarus save. I bought the DLC and now it's collecting dust because I accidentially overwrote it and they made a dumb decision to prevent you to play the DLC with end game save. So be aware.

It's not worth it. The combat is blah. It's still free is you sign up for Xbox Gamepass though. That's how I know it's not worth the full price.

If you are going to play the DLC, be sure to keep your before-Tartarus save. I bought the DLC and now it's collecting dust because I accidentially overwrote it and they made a dumb decision to prevent you to play the DLC with end game save. So be aware.

Thank you for the heads up.

Steam is pushing this one pretty hard.

If you don't have it yet, just hold off. Wait for the last expansion and subsequent combined version. You aren't missing anything you haven't been missing already for a year.

It's not worth it. The combat is blah. It's still free is you sign up for Xbox Gamepass though. That's how I know it's not worth the full price.

The combat was fun for me. The rest of the game, especially when I got to Monarch and trudging across bland areas, is what was blah to me.

The first half of the game was a great experience and some of the companions were interesting, especially Max and the cleaning robot was amusing, but then I really lost interest in the samey areas and largely uncompelling NPCs. Plus many of the skill check based decisions weren't edgy enough (Fallout: NV Lite) 7/10

Back
Top Bottom