REBORN - A New Cyberpunk Action RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
REBORN is a new kickstarter that seeks $200,000 to get funded. The project is described as a RPG that fuses Japanese lore with futuristic cyberpunk western themes.

Now I'm not going to cover this completely as it looks to be more of a multiplayer game.

More information.

It's not MP unless they reach a certain stretch goal.
It's about 20 hours of singleplayer action. I don't see anything of choosing then playing a role in there although they claim it's RPG.

Unless someone says it has something very tempting inside I've missed to spot, I'll skip it.

It's not MP unless they reach a certain stretch goal.
It's about 20 hours of singleplayer action. I don't see anything of choosing then playing a role in there although they claim it's RPG.

Unless someone says it has something very tempting inside I've missed to spot, I'll skip it.
Funny they call it a multiplayer RPG right in the beginning.;) And yes Joxer it's a third person ARPG you have heard of them haven't you?

Based on the concept art on their web site it does look really good… too bad about the multiplayer aspect.

Also, I'm not sure whether $200,000 will be enough.

Backed too many games already, it will take something a little more special than this for me to open my wallet yet again.

Funny they call it a multiplayer RPG right in the beginning.;) And yes Joxer it's a third person ARPG you have heard of them haven't you?

They call it MP because it has a MP option. If you bother to read what they actually say under the heading that says "What Is It?", you'll see like many games, it has both a SP and MP mode. So it's clearly wrong to call it just a MP game.

They call it MP because it has a MP option. If you bother to read what they actually say under the heading that says "What Is It?", you'll see like many games, it has both a SP and MP mode. So it's clearly wrong to call it just a MP game.
I apologize If I made an error but it clearly stated it's a multiplayer RPG three times on the main page so it's not my mistake. I don't appreciate the tone of your reply either.

And yes Joxer it's a third person ARPG you have heard of them haven't you?

Of course I did.
They say it's another name for Diablo clones.
Now do I want to support one? No.

Back
Top Bottom