Kingdom Come - New Story Trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A new story trailer for Gamescom has been released by Warhorse Studios for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

New Trailer: Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Born from Ashes

After a devastating mercenary attack on Silver Skalitz, Henry finds himself in a desperate situation. His parent's dead and his home destroyed he joins ranks with Sir Radzig to gain the training he needs to get his revenge. Where will his path lead him?

More information.

Get your tickets now 4 hours of cutscenes in this one. :D
Pah who cares as most recent final fantasy games have over twenty hours.:p

Cutscenes are the least problem in Final Fantasy games. It's the enormous amount of meaningless filler that plagues them.

Wait… Let's turn it around. Final Fantasy games, unlike other filler based games, at least have cutscenes to make players take a pause from grinding. Many other games don't even bother with players' health, grind 24/7 is the top fashion.

You're grinding us with your complaints about grinding, Jox. :smug:

I really want this to succeed but they're not handling marketing well. More focus on world, than cinematics would work better.

I hope an actual good gameplay video from gamescom.....

You're grinding us with your complaints about grinding, Jox. :smug:

Definetly, but unlike games, you can always put me on ignorelist.
A few years back there were articles in games mainstream media noticing the problem of Dragon Age 3 filler. It's only a matter of time when that same mainstream media wakes up and starts noticing the same thing plagues majority of (overrated!) titles.

I really want this to succeed but they're not handling marketing well. More focus on world, than cinematics would work better.
Have to disagree. With each video they make, I'm more eager to play the game.

I hope an actual good gameplay video from gamescom…..
Can't promise I'll skippit, but will make sure it doesn't spoil anything in the game before watching it.

Have to disagree. With each video they make, I'm more eager to play the game.
Same here, but they need to build better "momentum". At https://youtu.be/O63s6n0eYDk?t=69 , great battle scene ( almost LOTR reminds), then shifts to some unrelated character blubbering/lecturing MC like some damnable grandmother.

Back
Top Bottom