Guess who's coming to theoutside world?

Congratulations. :)

Congrats and glad all went well. :) The rule for any new mother is sleep when they sleep, at least for the first 2 or three weeks. You need to recover you know. ;)

Hi everyone!

Not playing for a bit but I may try to play this Friday if she's asleep.

I will post pictures as soon as I figure out a way to do it. I have no camera and my friends that took cell phone pics don't know or can't send them on email. I have a disposable camera I'm using at the moment and if I can get that developed I will post them then. I'm sad to admit the pictures may take a while but when I am able you will have them!!!

Hi gang!

Had the baby shower yesterday and OMG did she "make out like a bandit!" That's a quote from someone that was there. I am overwhelmed with the attendance and gifts! It was truly amazing.

That being said I now have a few pictures from her first 2 weeks on cd and amma try to post them in this thread.

Here goes. . . . .

Attachments

• 16870015.jpg
    16870015.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 105
  • 16870011.jpg
    16870011.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 16870016M.jpg
    16870016M.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 99
Soooo sweet............:]:beam::star: And already smiling a bit. :) Enjoy every minute, it passes by so fast.

She's really, really cute! :D

Lovely T, and I'm not a big one for babies!! :)

Cute indeed. :)
Take care of her. :)

@DTE: You whine like a woman about pictures ALL throughout this thread and I don't even get a "how cute". .. . .Harumfh! See if I try to get pictures up fasty again! *sniffles*

Incidentally I thank everyone for the wonderful quotes. She is truly a beautful lady that is very well behaved so far. Light of my life!

I thought it went without saying, but I apologize. Can't have an ugly baby for long—babies have to be cute so their parents don't kill them. ;)

I'm very happy that it's going well for you so far. I really gained a greater appreciation for the whole "healthy" thing when we went thru it, though. When our oldest was born, a lady a couple rooms down was giving birth to quintuplets and lost two of them. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Since Mama had gestational diabetes with the Twinkies, they spent their first night in NICU for monitoring. The baby in the crib next to theirs was very premature and had some real problems. I didn't speak with the parents much (what do you say?) but they certainly came across as the type that "did everything right" (no smoking, no drinking, take yer vitamins, eat well, see a doctor regularly, etc). It really gives a new awareness to the old "10 fingers, 10 toes" adage and reminds ya what a miracle a baby is.

So, my biggest joy for you was a silent but huge sigh of relief when you gave us the "all healthy". After that, you'll have to forgive me if I slip back into manhood and completely miss my cues. ;)

@DTE: And I wouldn't be ME if I didn't harp on ya a bit now and again!

As far as I'm concerned she IS a miracle baby for ME personally. I was in total denial while I was pregnant and didn't always do the right things. I'm not a smoker or drinker or illegal drug user but I still didn't take good care of myself. I was in a depression too. I was terrified that she may be deformed because of me or have some mental illness due to me. I was quite sure I was going to put her up for adoption. (I know) The problems with my husband and everything that happened from that made me numb towards her. I even threw away the first ultrasound picture. (Mom found it and kept it) I was traumatised from the moment I knew I was pregnant with her.

At this point I'm ashamed of myself for having the NONfeelings about her. I am in tears right now thinking about it. In one month I have fallen in love with this little toothless wonder. She rocks my world and I'm going to do everything in my power to give her everything I can and ensure her happiness and health is always first and foremost.

Oh, and DTE, ONE more thing. . . .I wasn't mad at ya. I simply HAD to poke at ya is all. Also and for the record, with me you ALWAYS hasta say it. I can't read minds over a puter. ;) LOL Besdies, I'm a woman and like to bask in the joy of a job well done! :D

You two are going to be very good for each other, me thinks. A completely fresh beginning for Mommy and a rocksolid home for Baby.

I wouldn't beat yourself up too badly over a certain level of "confusion". It's quite the emotional upheaval regardless of the surrounding situation. I remember when we found out we were getting the 2-for-1 special. Mrs dte was blubbering "I can't do this!" over and over and told me to stop the car as we were going over an overpass so she could jump. She came around eventually. ;)

Oh mate, don't leave us such openings about jumping to get away from you!! :p :D

She wouldn't do that. To get away from me, she'd employ the personal touch--chop me into small pieces and scatter them around the back yard. No doubt about it. :D

I have to agree Dte, at least that is what I would do............anyone know if my searches for getting a hatchet sharpened are traceable.....or should I use the library pc for that?:plotting:

It's been explained to me that sharpened hatchets and such are for pussies. Real women use rusty spoons when it's time for a friendly dismemberment. :D

So welcome everyone to a typical Team Corwin play session!! :)

It is true Dte that my method of choice would be something slow, painful, ect.....but as this thread was about that cute little lady I will save the details for another place. ;) Maybe something up close and personal. :cm:

OK EVERYBODY!!!! TAKE IT TO THE BARN!!!!

NOW!!!!!

(Incidentally you can get free sharpening AND rusting there courtesy of moi. Just ask.)

Back
Top Bottom