"Dreams of the Dying" - An Enderal novel - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » "Dreams of the Dying" - An Enderal novel

Default "Dreams of the Dying" - An Enderal novel

February 27th, 2019, 22:25
Hello everyone,

I'm Nicolas, project lead and writer of SureAI, the creators of the Skyrim Total Conversion Enderal. I hope I'm not breaching any rules by posting this here, but as our game seems to have been well received in this community, I figured this might interest some of you.

In short, alongside Forgotten Stories, I've recently launched my free web serial, a novel set in the Enderal universe called "Dreams of the Dying." You can it for free on my Patreon, and I release one chapter each week. It's set in the game world, but stands on its own - So, if you care for a modern Fantasy tale with mystery and horror underpinnings and a bit of romance, I'd be happy if you gave it a try!

Here's what it's about:

When a contract leads Jespar Dal'Varek, mercenary and professional cynic, to the island nation of Kilé, he sees it as a chance to turn the page.

He quickly finds that the "land of chances" and its glittering metropolis walk on a tightrope. While the upper class lives in extravagance, a controversial decree has birthed an insurgency among the poor.

As Jespar learns that the First Magnate has fallen into a supernatural coma and that it's his mission to find out what caused it, he realizes that in a city of dreamers there are bound to be nightmares. And that it's only a thin line that separates the sleeping and the awoken.

Again, I hope I didn't breach any rules by sharing this. In any case, thanks a bunch for your time and thanks to everyone who played Enderal!

Best,
Nicolas

Niseam

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

February 28th, 2019, 00:21
Thanks for sharing, this book is really interesting to me.

Holler

Traveler

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

February 28th, 2019, 03:18
As I'm playing through this version of Skyrim right now, I may take a look at this book when I'm finished. I must say that I find Enderal much better than the base game, I thought I'd never return to Skyrim but I can easily see myself replaying Enderal again and again in the future.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

February 28th, 2019, 16:27
@Holler Cool! Let me know how you like it.
@Carnifex Glad you're enjoying Enderal! I found that it seems to strike a chord with some, while others don't care for it. Probably because the focus of Enderal is different than that of Skyrim.

Niseam

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Tags
enderal, skyrim
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » "Dreams of the Dying" - An Enderal novel