Pricewatch!

The Division 2 has been on my wishlist for a while, £2.50 is a nonsense price!

Its online only but you can solo the content like in the first game. I liked the first one and got this one, for 3e fuck it... first game ever bought on ubifail store hahaha.

Its online only but you can solo the content like in the first game. I liked the first one and got this one, for 3e fuck it… first game ever bought on ubifail store hahaha.

I didn't play the first one. Is it necessary to play it to get the best out of the second one (story, characters, etc.)?

Edit: I tried to buy it anyway, it's a really good price. It seems they are having problems processing the payments and I'm not able to finish the transaction:
We are currently investigating an ongoing issue with placing orders and receiving digital content purchased on the Ubisoft Store.

Seems like a lot of people are trying to buy the game. I see they are launching a new expansion in two weeks so this is a way to get new players.

Last edited:
you can get it on epicshitstore for the same price and you dont need their client to play the game

I just bought it without problems. Just make sure you select PC Download from the store page to add it correctly to the cart.

I hope its worth having to remember my UBi store login details and installing UPlay!

Broadband/ Uverse

Most contemporary RPGs it takes about an hour. Sometimes it bit more. But my computer, my broadband, my internet, my area location, my new install of the Epic game launcher . . . something . . . made it take 50 times longer than it usually takes.

Its all good. I had other things to do anyway and gummy drops (not candy crush) was calling on my ipad. :D

What are your Steam download speeds like? There's been a slow rollout on the consequences of the Net Neutrality Repeal in the U.S.

https://www.publicknowledge.org/blo...-internet-without-net-neutrality-protections/

Ignorance is bliss when it comes to corporate interests and their lobbyists.

I live in Egypt right now. It literally took almost 24 hours to download Kingdom Come Deliverance. I started the download before going to bed, woke up, found out that the internet wasn't working, restarted my router, and eventually finished the download.

Then I died about 8 or 9 times trying to escape from the tutorial village.

I live in Egypt right now. It literally took almost 24 hours to download Kingdom Come Deliverance. I started the download before going to bed, woke up, found out that the internet wasn't working, restarted my router, and eventually finished the download.

Then I died about 8 or 9 times trying to escape from the tutorial village.

Don't worry. That's the hardest part of the game unfortunately. ^^

you can get it on epicshitstore for the same price and you dont need their client to play the game

I seriously wouldn't have known that if you didn't just told me. I actually had to search for it since it's not even on the front page of Epic store. And I checked the store yesterday to pick up Kingdom Come, couldn't see Division 2. Thanks.

Edit: I just realized I have 82 games on Epic and only one of them I actually purchased.

Grabbed The Division 2 from the Ubisoft store after seeing it mentioned here. I wouldn't have purchased it otherwise as I found The Division 1 to be just "ok", but it's a no-brainer at $3. Hopefully the second game offers more in terms of variety. D1 had great visuals and atmosphere, but the gameplay was very repetitive, and you fought the same enemies over and over again.

I also grabbed Kingdom Come from the Epic store. I already own it on Steam, but I was curious how fast it would download for me after seeing other people were having issues.

I started downloading it at 1:56 pm, and it was finished installing at 2:31 PM. My average download speed was 28MBs which surprised me since I rarely get that high on Steam. Not sure if it's my location or if Epic was just having temporary issues when you guys were downloading earlier.

I seriously wouldn't have known that if you didn't just told me. I actually had to search for it since it's not even on the front page of Epic store. And I checked the store yesterday to pick up Kingdom Come, couldn't see Division 2. Thanks.

Edit: I just realized I have 82 games on Epic and only one of them I actually purchased.

i think you need to install once their client to link it to your ubisoft account, otherwise the game doesnt appear in the uplay account and there is no key on epic; might be doable in the browser but no idea

I started downloading it at 1:56 pm, and it was finished installing at 2:31 PM. My average download speed was 28MBs which surprised me since I rarely get that high on Steam. Not sure if it's my location or if Epic was just having temporary issues when you guys were downloading earlier.

Must be something on your side. My download speed of Division 2 really fluctuates, from >1MB/s to >7MB/s. It's usually 12-13MB/s on Steam and when downloading from a good server or a torrent.

i think you need to install once their client to link it to your ubisoft account, otherwise the game doesnt appear in the uplay account and there is no key on epic; might be doable in the browser but no idea

I managed to buy it from the browser but once you start the client and want to download the game it asks you to connect with ubi.

Disgusting pracitce that should be banned and Fanatical CEO incarcerated for life.
These are not products that will go rotten in a few days or weeks so a store has to try to get rid of them.

Those titles there are just guesses.

Back
Top Bottom