InSomnia - The Styling & Inspiration Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Studio MONO has released the next kickstarter update for InSomnia about what inspired the new RPG game. The game still has 14 days left to get funded.

The styling and inspiration of InSomnia RPG

A big hello to all of our backers and visitors! Today we’ll cover more about the styles and designs of InSomnia RPG and the process of its development. We are dedicating a lot of time on making a really unique look & feel within InSomnia RPG. Our RPG is based in a complicated setting, consisting of many different stylistics and inspirations, from Retro-futurism to Noir, dieselpunk, Atom Punk and Tesla Punk dark monumental Art Deco elements.
More information.

This is looking pretty likely to succeed now, and I'm enjoying the novelty of the artwork, style, and setting. They might even make the first couple of stretch goals as well. Hopefully, once they succeed they'll open it up to Paypal.

They just released a new update that did absolutely everything wrong in my book. First item: We'll try to port to consoles! Fail. Second item: Female protagonist stretch goal removed (it will be in regardless). Now this would be a good thing but the new stretch goal is…voice overs! Fail. I won't withdraw my pledge, but I actually considered it…

They just released a new update that did absolutely everything wrong in my book. First item: We'll try to port to consoles! Fail. Second item: Female protagonist stretch goal removed (it will be in regardless). Now this would be a good thing but the new stretch goal is…voice overs! Fail. I won't withdraw my pledge, but I actually considered it…

Indeed. Those things are fluff, not improving gameplay in any way that appeals to me. The first I don't care about, the second and third are nice enough but should be way at the bottom of the priority list.

Back
Top Bottom