Return of the Daily Smile

I doi't get this one.

pibbur who did recognize the guy at the top, but apart from that ?????

The guys's picture if made up of 5 different player's avatars. Also they got it all nicely lined up in the correct order plus their names :)

how-to-get-out-of-the-friend-zone-escape.jpg

The "friendzone" is an expression for the phenomenon where, when you are interested in someone romantically, your efforts to be friendly and helpful frame you as a platonic friend, and torpedo your chances of being seen as a sexual prospect. You are trapped in the Friendzone.

The picture is of poor old Jorah from Game of Thrones, and the joke is that he is perhaps a classic example of this.

The "friendzone" is an expression for the phenomenon where, when you are interested in someone romantically, your efforts to be friendly and helpful frame you as a platonic friend, and torpedo your chances of being seen as a sexual prospect. You are trapped in the Friendzone.

The picture is of poor old Jorah from Game of Thrones, and the joke is that he is perhaps a classic example of this.

Thank you for the explanation, that is the first negative from not watching GOT :biggrin:

You haven't missed all that much. It's reasonably entertaining, but it almost lost me along the way with its meandering plot and dodgy midnight cinema sadism.

Is this based on the "nice guy" syndrome ?

The New England Journal of Medicine reports that 9 out of 10 doctors agree that 1 out of 10 doctors is an idiot.

pibbur who suspects he was one

The New England Journal of Medicine reports that 9 out of 10 doctors agree that 1 out of 10 doctors are an idiots.

Just to rub it in a little. Grammar police to the rescue!

The New England Journal of Medicine reports that 9 out of 10 doctors agree that 1 out of 10 doctors is an idiot.

I think you should go back to medicine. I just want to call you Doctor Who.

BTW I had a dentist named Dr. Hu. It was close.

"Hey, you know what?"…. "No but I know Hu. He's my dentist."

I find this one hilarious:

pibbur who is happily convinced that the ozzies (not the osbournes) won't understand it.

Back
Top Bottom