Risen Help! I´m stuck.

Waltari

Traveler
This post might contain a few spoilers. Nothing major since im still in chapter one, but still.

So I dont know what to do right now. My problem is I can´t get to Don even though I helped the people at Harbor Town and am supposed to deliver the package to him. Noone at the swamp really want to talk to me about anything and the guard wont let me into temple to meet Don.
Im not sure if this is a bug or not. I quess it might be caused by the fact that first I went into Harbor town and did this and that nothing decisive yet. Then I got into a fight with the Order and they took me to the Volcano keep and forced me to learn their ways. Now I finally won their trust by completing the basic training and few other things for them and I now want to finally go and help the Don and get the village back to the people it belongs to, but as I said I can´t :(

I already thought that fuck the Don and tried to join the guys at the Volcano keep, but it seems I can´t complete the training. I´ve completed every other test exept master Palluses(not sure about the name, but the guy at the entrance), which I failed because I helped the Don there.

So WTF am I supposed to do the get the main story going? I´ve already been wandering around for 12 frikking hours and am still in chapter 1.

Thanks for reading.

I was wondering what would happen if you picked that series of events. I do believe you might be screwed. Maybe there is a way to pass the test of the final Master at the Monastery (the one that wants you to help the guards in the city) without actually doing all the quests in the city? For example, perhaps it's possible to go to the Commander in the city, give him the package and arrest Scordo?

Interesting predicament. Maybe someone who understands German can do a little digging at WoR - I very much doubt you're the only one to do all the quests in the city for the thieves, then get captured and sent to the Monastery.

How far did you get with the Don? I decided to join the Order after I finished all the quests in the Swamp and 3/4 of the quests in Harbour Town.

From the sound of it, you didn't even do enough quests for the Don to gain an audience with him in the first place?

I didn´t do all the quests for Don at Harbor town before I was taken to monastery. About 2/4. And I did have a little talk about the things that the Order guys are doing at the town, but I didn´t finish or promise anything for them I think. So after I got away from the Monastery, with a permission I went to Harbor town finished the two other quests. Then a message pops up saying "you have chosen the Don" or something like that. Then I get the quest from the guy at the secret location and in that quest im supposed to bring the package to the Don, but I can´t even mention it to any of the people there.

And I also seem to get the benefits of being one of the flaming order. Like I can go to the town for free and visit the mansion where Dons amulet was hidden. Yes I found it and returned it to Toni.

I thought this was really awesome game at first, but this totally sucks.

You could try forging the 5 gold sword fragments in the swamp, making the gold sword and showing it to Rachel / give it to the Don. That was the only way I got in - it may be the only way.

I think you are free to chose sides until you have a special dialogue with one of the 3 leaders in which you officialy "join" and people recognise that. (Eg. I am now a "hunter" for bandit camp).

Shame the Don is a bit of a twat. Hopefully I can take his position .... ;-)

Okay. I think ill try getting the five sword fragments, since id liked to stay on my original plan. I already have one, but I don´t have a clue where the rest are. Also do you need smithing for the quest?

No you don't. However, I don't think you can re-forge the sword without having the quest to re-forge it. I don't remember exactly how I got the quest, but I think it was either from Rachel or the smith (something about the Don loving items of gold).

Meh. I quess I just got to start all over again.

I´ve played the game a little forwards with the first char and I realised I was supposed to meet commander Carlos. I talked to him and he says he is disappointed with the fact that I decided to join the bandits and orders me to return to pallus. But that didn´t help me at all.

I started again and I found the reason why my game was bugged. I had not noticed that Sara was alive at the beach :D . She had been lying there all this time. Now I went to talk to her in the first game, but the game is still bugged, so I started again :p I´ve already seen bunch of new stuff so I don´t think this is to bad…

Back
Top Bottom