October 2010: The month of WRPG's

I'm a Bethesda fanboi, so F:NV is a no brainer for me. Obsidian's biggest flaw is a lack of polish and I imagine Vegas will get Bethesda's QA and that's a great thing. I'll get Two Worlds II once it gets released in the States. I didn't buy Risen and probably won't buy Arcania either, until I run out of other stuff. I'll buy them eventually, I buy everything. Fable never grabbed me at all. It really doesn't feel like a crpg.

Fable 2 wasn't really an RPG, but it was a hell of a lot of fun. It was to short, though, and my main complaint about games is that they're usually too long.

I'll probably get F3. I really didn't like the first Fable, but F2 was mindless, colorful fun. Which can be nice for a change.

Two Worlds 2 getting pushed out means ArcaniA wins by default. I want to get Fallout: New Vegas but I just replayed a bunch of Fallout 3 so I'm not real eager to jump back in just yet.

December is actually looking very empty. That might be a good time for Elemental, if the... errr... kappa (?) testing is done. If not, well, X3:TC's Hub always needs feeding.

Woo, it's started, the month of RPGs!

I played the demo and it's a fun game.

But there's actually another possibility... GOG could release Baldur's Gate 2 along with the expansion. I played BG2 back when it first came out but I've forgotten almost all of it and I never did play the expansion.

Back
Top Bottom