Risen Bandit path and skills

huggster

Watchdog
Hello,

Just thought I would give new bandits some advice on skills.

I would spend your first points on:

Sneak
Lockpicking
Pickpocketing

This way you can alleviate the chronic gold shortage at the beginning by liberating items left carelessly around in chests. They obviously didn't want them, surely....

Also since you will likely be in town or swamp there are ripe opportunities for "borrowing" and "loaning" items.

I made the mistake of wasting a few points on skills which I did not need in the city / swamp at that point.

You will also want to get level 3 lock picking as soon as poss. of course for the juicy wilderness lewt.

Definitely agree with the above...I didn't get lvl 3 LP until Chapter 2 and am regretting it...

I prefer to boost a little strength early on so I get access to significantly better weapons. Running around with a rubbish weapon will make the arena fights painful. Other than that it looks fine.

You can only get LP 3 at the start of chapter 2 I think - I guess to stop overpowering!. I got it from Patty. Then I went back to impossible chests. At that point I had done no wilderness exploring so it was fine as I did no have to remember many treasure troves.

Yeah STR as well. I find mine is a little low - but at least I have cash and LP to train if I need to.
This is even more tempting to boost as you can "pickpocket" free halberds etc. from certain characters (mostly which I still cant use yet due to higher STR requirement!).

Quite amusing.
"Is that a halberd in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"

Back
Top Bottom