Two Worlds II - Antalor Post #8

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The latest Two Worlds II newsletter is out, with Antalor Post #8 (.pdf, direct link) offering an insight into books in the gameworld, zombies, a desperate Alchemist and - most importantly - the news that female character models in the game have been significantly improved. Your sister Kyra will apprently be particularly sexy for some reason.
More information.

All of the problems Two Worlds had, and that was actually the thing that disturbed me the most. Kyra, my sister, was a huge-boobed maiden whose cleavage was on prominent display. It was obviously supposed to sexually entice me. Why? What developer or artist had that idea? Creepy.

The books being sources of new quests and info on secret entrances sounds good.

All of the problems Two Worlds had, and that was actually the thing that disturbed me the most. Kyra, my sister, was a huge-boobed maiden whose cleavage was on prominent display. It was obviously supposed to sexually entice me. Why? What developer or artist had that idea? Creepy.

you "Anderson" are NOT related to this girl, the player char is.
whers the problem?

No, but I'm supposed to roleplay that character - or at least live in his shoes for quite a few hours.

But you're right -- since Reality Pump won't write decent content that actually sucks me in, it doesn't really matter.

you "Anderson" are NOT related to this girl, the player char is.
whers the problem?

Well, I'm role-playing that character. And to head off any misunderstandings, I'm not actually offended or upset. I'm just poking fun at the developers. There was one character in the game that was obviously designed to titillate, to stir sexual attraction among 15 to 25 year old males. That character is not a mysterious and strange woman. She's not your girlfriend. She's not your fiance or wife. She's your sister. :-/

Just doesn't make much sense. But then, many things about TW did not make much sense.

25+ males are not interested in sexual attraction? :p

At least 30+ males are not that much driven by it anymore. ;)

THen, other things have become as important; things like "skill". ;)

Back
Top Bottom