Fallout 4 Main plot - pause for breath?

Hmmm, I'm playing as the father of a child that my wife wanted, not me. I had the kid and was doing my duty as Dad, but the murder/kidnapping was an excuse for me to start over. I'm looking for Shaun, but mostly out of obligation, not love. Once I learn a certain piece of information, during the main quest, I really stop looking for him at all. Of the 3 romance-able females, only Piper would fit as a surrogate mother. I'm dating all three, but I do seem to spend the most time with her.

It seems weird that there are more males to romance than females. Fallout-4 is predominately played by males, yet there are 13 companions and only 3 are female.
You can sex Magnolia, but that doesn't really count.

Magnolia does count - it's just she isn't available as sidekick too.
And there are not more options on any side. There are 4 males and 4 females to romance. Okay, 3 of each as one male and one female are - robots.

For sidekicks gender… One is an animal, one is mutant, five are robot/synth which leaves 6 human sidekicks. Of them two are females. Why, dunno. Bethesda thought it's okay, I never put too much of thought into it.

They should all be female :)

...and look like Cait's voice actress!

Nah...
Besides, if they were, what'd modders do? ;)

Back
Top Bottom