Divinity 2 champion tower

My memory is failing me (nothing new there - ha ha) - I do not recall a Champion Tower. Where is it at?

Neither do I, at least by that name, but as I'm older, my memory is likely worse than yours!! :)

It's in that harbor town in the fiords, blocked by a force field. There is no way to get in.
Perhaps the planned expansion might change that.

Corwin wrote:
Neither do I, at least by that name, but as I'm older, my memory is likely worse than yours!!

I have a confession to make
My avatar's pic does not represent my age well - it's really just a shot taken from my fav game and not a RL photo of me. Please don't tell anyone this though. :biggrin:
I assume the same is true in reverse? If not, then I would like to let you know that I think that older, powerful-looking men with wise eyes and extra-extensive eyebrows are hot! ;)

Now I'm in REAL trouble!! Am I ever going to hear it from the rest of Team Corwin next week lol!!!! :D

I happened to realize with what I know about you, Corwin, that your avatar just might be that of a major Deity. If that is the case and if the same is not true in reverse, then I would like to modify my above statement to read
"I think that older, powerful-looking men with wise eyes and extra-extensive eyebrows THAT I'M MARRIED TO are hot!"
instead and add that I would never lust after any other man, ever…

<switches halo on and says bedtime prayers>

P.S. Written in a text beneath aforementioned Deity's notice: if this post is based on a false assumption afterall, then meet me behind thread 298 of the Politics and Religion Forum as soon as I can get this halo turned off again…

EDIT: Sorry Corwin - didn't know you were about to reply - this post should have come after my other one and before yours. :)

Last edited:
Now I'm really worried!! :) I thought the P&R forum was safe, but it looks like it could become the latest incarnation of the infamous NFG BARN!!!! How come everyone knows me so well??!! :D

Could you be more specific Karok? Do you mean the huge thing behind the town? There's no way to enter that, no, but it is involved in the final sequence of the game.

Inside the town towards the back is a stairwell blocked with a gate with a couple guards by it. That's the entrance I was referring to. I never found a way to get in there, and thinking I might be missing something (hardly unusual) I checked the Larian forums. Every time it was brought up, the answer was always 'Nope, can't get in there'. I hope that clarifies things :)

Clearing the camp itself was child's endeavor since there were soldiers running around there battling the bandits as well and they were way beneath my level. So basically I just charged through there until I camp to the temple doors.
Inside I was greeted by the bandit officer sneering at me and then porting away

Back
Top Bottom