Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Until the night of your Embrace, you thought creatures of the night were figments from an archaic era. Vampires and werevolves were just subjects of novels, Hollywood movies or campfire stories. But now, you realize that they are all too real. You are now one of the Kindred - a blood-sucking denizen of the night.

Seduced in a back alley behind a seedy nightclub off of Hollywood's infamous Sunset Strip, you have been unceremoniously sired into The World of Darkness and your existence will never be the same.

You begin your undead life as a fledgling vampire in the midst of a power struggle between L.A.'s vampire clans. At first you must follow the bidding of Princ LaCroix, the de-facto leader of the Camarilla, the largest set of vampires and upholders of the Masquerade. But you soon realize there are darker forces at work in this City of Angels.

Formerly an Anarch Free State, Los Angeles has become a city in turmoil. Caught in a power struggle between the vampire sects in the city, it soon becomes clear that you must take a choice-follow the scheming Prince, or ally yourself with one of the other vampire leaders.

The path that leads into the World of Darkness is littered with intrigue, subterfuge and danger, so tread carefully and choose your allies and enemies wisely.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is the culmination of a next-gen FPS Game engine technology, a top RPG developer and renowned RPG franchise. Built using Valve Software's leading edge Source Technology - the same engine technology used to power Half-Life 2 - the game is based off of White Wolf's renowned Pen-and-paper RPG series Vampire: The Masquerade and its official clans.

Developed by Troika Games - creators of top RPG franchises such as Arcanum (2002 RPG of the year - PC Gamer) and the Fallout series.
More information.

Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines is a cult game. It is based on the White Wolf universe aka World of Darkness.

You can join a lot of different (vampire) factions, you have a lot of different dialog-options, you get experience points for completing quests only (not for killing people!), the game has 5 different endings - depending on yours actions and decisions through the game. The game-graphics (source engine) and the music are top.

Unoffical patches are still in development.

A masterpiece!

Last edited:
Play as a Malkavian at least once. Preferably on your second run through of the game. I promise you that you won't regret it.:)

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is much stronger than the previous game in the series. It 's the kind of right, which is the nature of the choices that affect the global dialogue on the choices that effect your destiny, and a lot of things and places to browse in.

password?……I'm not exactly sure what you just said.

Could you rephrase or if English is your second language than type in what you want to say into Google translate and copy the translation here? Although sometimes translate isn't that good. It's hit or miss at times.

^ I dunno, but his comments seem sort of "off"… Also, every post of his has been generic(contextually speaking) and involved bumping an older thread. Could it be a bot?

Yeah, and now it has been changed to include a link to some Flash game.

Hmmm, I've recently installed it. Is there a good widescreen hack that doesn't mess too much with the game? I'd have to play this in 4:3 stretched…

Oh, never mind. The unofficial patch comes with a widescreen patcher. However, I don't see anything special mentioned in the title screen. I thought I was supposed to see a line there that it is installed. I have the Steam version, so I hope everything went okay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom