Pillars of Eternity II - Gameplay Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that Pillars of Eternity II has a new gameplay trailer

Obsidian has released a new trailer for Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, showcasing some new gameplay footage from its early build. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire promises to improve upon the rich narrative, beautiful environments, and intricate, tactical combat that made the original a fan and critical sensation.

[...]

More information.

Looking nice. Liked the comments on Youtube.

Looking nice. Liked the comments on Youtube.

Definelty some quality audience made comments there. For example:
I like how this trailer doesnt say "Preorder now" or "Preorder now to receive big head mode DLC"

Thumbed up the trailer on yt, it deserved that.

That trailer has barely no new content in it, it's mostly the same stuff as the FIG campaign and some stuff from Josh's Instagram. I think it was made for the Steam/GOG pages.

Tonight twitch stream though, there is a guy playing the Backer Beta live while Josh is answering questions. They are even showing stuff based on people's questions. I expect lots of screenshots on the official forums tomorrow.

I might not hate the ship if the combat is guys fighting guys and not just boring lobbing cannonballs at each other.

Still on the fence on this one though I got half way through the first one and lost steam so I’m not sure I’d be able to complete this one either.

I’ll probabl go back to the first one and give it another try. If nothing releases to pull me away I might finish. After I play elex though.

We wants it, my Precious.

Back
Top Bottom