Genesis Alpha One - Gameplay Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming A new gameplay trailer for Genesis Alpha One which is currently exclusive to Epic's store and set to release January 29th.

As the Captain of a Genesis starship, you journey into uncharted space on the ultimate mission. Build and manage a space vessel, explore the galaxy for resources and interesting new lifeforms and experiment with DNA and alien abilities as you clone new crew members. Your goal: Find new homes for humanity's DNA and save the species from extinction.

[...]

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Very interesting, hopefully it isn't also an alpha. Looks mostly like a shooter.

Great execution, amazing GUI, high professionalism everywhere. Someone has great video making skills. I had to stop replay couple of times to admire the UI and text content. I'm leaning toward buying because of the combat and dead then converted to cyber commander upgrade paths. Very nicely assembled product. Indies should closely observe the top quality harmonic elements here!!!

i watched an hour video and the guy spent an hour just setting up his ship and adding all the sections to it such as the ship docks and greenhouses.
There is another game similar to this on Steam but it is mostly RTS with the ability to go to first person and fight along with your crew. You are right about the production quality of Genesis and it looks like something I will lose a lot of time over.

I can't remember ever seeing @mercy; so positive about anything so I figured I had to watch the video. Have to admit it looks good, but I get the impression it's a FPS with some deep customization in between the battles. I haven't enjoyed a FPS since Dark Forces.

Back
Top Bottom