Inquisitor - English Version Update #3

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Our reader Roland spotted that on the Inquisitor forum Martin Kovar said the following:
We are waiting for Akella, so that we could work on Russian and English versions simultaneously. Unfortunately, I don't think any more that the English version will be released this year.
This means that they can update their website and replace the 2010 by 2011.
More information.

omfg! CMON

Just give it to me, I'll translate it with google translator in a couple of weeks.

I'm starting to think this 10 years of development is more like 2 years work spread out over 10 years.

They better bring it to the waltz.

While I can't expect any better based on their previous (lack of) communications, I think it's a bit outrageous to take money from people nearly a year ago for a Q1 release and keep moving the goalposts without proper updates. Amusingly, I note they have added a donations link at the bottom of their page. To my mind, I already donated a year back. ;)

WTF!!!! Im loosing hope in this game . I too pre paid for this game. I thought this game was to good to be true, Highly disappointed . WoW sooooo pissed how can they think this is ok . I cant even type GET IT DONE!!!!!

While I can't expect any better based on their previous (lack of) communications, I think it's a bit outrageous to take money from people nearly a year ago for a Q1 release and keep moving the goalposts without proper updates. Amusingly, I note they have added a donations link at the bottom of their page. To my mind, I already donated a year back. ;)

Yup that's outrageous. Its only because the game looks cool I'll keep my reply in check.

Back
Top Bottom