GW2 Living World Season 3 starting July 26th

azarhal

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Called Out of the Shadows.

So 8+ months after HoT released and them not adding new content to the game (they only patched in what was missing from HoT - 2 raid wings and a couple of legendaries - minus what they said they were cancelling or removed), Anet is ready to release some new "free" content but only 2-3 months apart. If you don't have HoT you can't play the new content but you can bank it by login in like for LW S2.

Although, if you don't have HoT (like me), you probably haven't seen new content since
mid May 2015 and this doesn't interest you that much...

They are also apparently working on a new expansion, so I would suggest to not expect much of this new Living World Season 3.

Eh, I bought that expansion, but haven't got the chance to get around to go past few hours. Anyone here playing it?

I played all through HoT and the new Season 3 content since I got HoT last August. I caved in, gliding is super fun and it makes some of the old map fun to navigate but I'm not that much of a fan of the HoT maps though. Or Verdant Brinks and Auric Bassin aren't bad, but Tangled Depth is a nightmare to navigate and Dragon's Stand isn't worth it unless you want to do the meta (which is worth doing once).

And despite my comment above about Season 3 (i.e. it would be lackluster). They already delivered two new maps based off GW1 (Bloodstone Fen and Ember Bay). Rather grindy in nature though and you need to have gone through the story to access them.

Although, I'm less or more in a "break" now, I'm just doing dailies. I went back to play some SWTOR.

Back
Top Bottom