Baldur's Gate 3 - Multiplayer & Cinematics - Page 4 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Baldur's Gate 3 - Multiplayer & Cinematics

Default Baldur's Gate 3 - Multiplayer & Cinematics

September 16th, 2020, 08:34
Originally Posted by wiretripped View Post
Well, I for one welcome the co-op. There's only so many games with co-op done right that I can enjoy with my wife, so I am looking forward to it.
Yep, I'm genuinely happy for everyone who can enjoy games like this with friends and family.

And besides, these games are based on tabletop RPGs, isn't the whole point of those to enjoy and share an adventure together with friends? Co-op makes perfect sense for a DnD game, imho.
I don't think it makes more sense than for any other non-DnD turn-based RPG.
I would really like to play special modules/adventures for those games as a group with an actual human game master. Thus a game master mode would be necessary just like in NWN.
--
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- George Bernard Shaw

Currently playing: Crusader Kings III

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

September 17th, 2020, 20:44
Multiplayer makes me feel sick
--
“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Falksi

Sentinel

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Baldur's Gate 3 - Multiplayer & Cinematics