Is Titanfall 2 worth...

It's actually on sale on Steam right now. *Edit* Nevermind, I didn't realize the Steam version still requires Origin.

It's not very good though imo. I purchased it on Origin earlier this year during a sale and played it for a few hours before abandoning it. There was nothing about it that grabbed me.

IMO no mmo is worth anything.
So… Is it mmo?

On the point of Origin, if you're using it on videogames and nothing else PC, just refuse in it's options to run it unless you're playing a game that requires it.
If you're using that PC for all different stuff and then some, create a folder on C:, name it "xxx collection" something like that, copypaste tons of textfiles into it and rename them into "titties" and 18+ related expressions. See, EA would like to see what are you doing when not playing games. So feed their delusion and make them happy.

It's got a single player campaign. I know PC Gamer liked it a lot but I never even thought about playing it.

It's got a single player campaign. I know PC Gamer liked it a lot but I never even thought about playing it.
Hmm if I remember correctly, which I don't sometimes, the single player campaign was supposed to be a tutorial that lead to the MMO part of the game. I could be wrong.:thinking:

Thanks it's been a few years, and I mix-up the first game with the sequel. :S

All I really remember is the controversy over the first game mostly.

Like Zloth I was never interested in playing the games.:(

The single player campaign is supposedly very good, but I think it's also very, very short. So probably not worth buying the game for in and of itself.

Back
Top Bottom