The Long Dark - Review @ Destructoid

This is complete bullshit. Our society is based on double standards?
Of course. The US have engraved double standards as their core principle and through cultural contamination.

As a reminder, the US started their history by declaring universal unalienable human rights. When they had to face they actually infringed their own definitions of rights, they turned to the vision that human beings had rights, non human beings did not. A double standard expressed on the human condition.

Deshumanization is by then a part of the package. People have rights, therefore people who do not have rights are not human beings.
You think you come across as smart, but you really just come across as a pretentious prick.
At this stage in history, and that is all the troubles of the current period, it takes no smart person to observe the institutionalization of double standards and its consequences.
It would take an extremelly dumb person not to notice and a person with intelligence way beyond human capacity to cover it.

Most forums would have banned him years ago, I presume he still posts here because it's one of the few places he still can.

A petition can be addressed to the moderation. If it gains enough support, then it is done. Already happened on this site.

Sorry guys, I've been mean towards him because all I felt was a need to defend against ongoing pressure everywhere on internet to switch from reading texts to streams.
Topical as one attack in this thread is about walls of text.

Chien, I'm sorry for harsh words I left in some replies of mine. Dunno how to tone down the communication noise produced on your side but I'm not blaming you for that any more. All I can suggest is to keep replies short.

Reads contradictory. Streams take time to watch just as texts take time to read.

@ChienAboyeur;
Responses made are incorrect because comments were not understood.
Reader needs to understand original comments to formulate proper response. Currently seems you resides in place of useless strife rather than conversation.
History shows engagement is superior to repeated dismissive responses.

@ChienAboyeur;
Reader needs to understand original comments to formulate proper response. Currently seems you resides in place of useless strife rather than conversation.

What on earth happened here.

What on earth happened here.

Wisdom wrote like Chien. It was hilarious. I guess he ate some really cold ice cream and then wrote the above while his brain was frozen ;)

@ChienAboyeur;

As already mentioned, sidetracking happened elsewhere and the quest for tangential comments starts elsewhere.

A proper, direct answer was mentioned, suitable for the audience it targets.

Additionally, history has never shown anything like that. History teaches little except recorded material. For teaching that kind of lesson, history must include a way to order things therefore allowing room for superiority.

OMG they mind melded!

As already mentioned, sidetracking happened elsewhere and the quest for tangential comments starts elsewhere.

A proper, direct answer was mentioned, suitable for the audience it targets.

Additionally, history has never shown anything like that. History teaches little except recorded material. For teaching that kind of lesson, history must include a way to order things therefore allowing room for superiority.

Repetition of past incorrect responses does not lead to clarity. Repetition is useful if clarity has already been achieved to reinforce learning. In this case, direct answer was not given and repetition of segues and immaterial drivel has shifted thread to tangential topic.
Clarity has not been achieved by your posts. As clarity has not been achieved, learning has not been successful. Repetition has proven ineffective. Evidence points to failure of communication.

yoda-unexpected-this-is-and-unfortunate.jpg

Repetition of past incorrect responses does not lead to clarity. Repetition is useful if clarity has already been achieved to reinforce learning. In this case, direct answer was not given and repetition of segues and immaterial drivel has shifted thread to tangential topic.
Clarity has not been achieved by your posts. As clarity has not been achieved, learning has not been successful. Repetition has proven ineffective. Evidence points to failure of communication.

There is nothing to communicate.
Nobody prevents people from making a case for TLD as a tense product have an open tread for that: this one.

That would be learning.

Back
Top Bottom