Warning RPGWatch: Shadow Hunters RPG on Kickstarter: it is already on sale!

lunaticrpgs

Banned
*Self Promotion hope you don't mind*

Kickstarter: Lunatic RPGs Shadow Hunters

A 3D downloadable rpg game for Windows

Shadow Hunters offers a very unique story, the story is long and offers many twists and turns. There are many quests that you can have, some of which are very long. You can do all of these quests without breaking up the main quest.

You start out with your main character, you will be able to choose from different classes. Throughout your adventure you will be able to recruit up to 6 characters you will have complete control over all of them. You may only have 4 characters fight at one time.

There will be so much to do, like crafting alchemy, blacksmithing, tailoring, fishing, mining and lumberjacking just to name a few. Characters can use special skills or magic depending on their class, there are around 120 skills and magic spells.

Last edited by a moderator:
The images were not in your post. Something must have gone wrong then. The code for images: [ img ] link.jpg [ /img ] or gif. But of course without spaces.
And the link, that was just a link to your kickstarter.

I have sent you a PM which will show you how to use the codes for urls, youtube vids and images.

Last edited:
Yeah, it could be those folks trying it on again. It could also be our longterm troll using Ellis Studios' games as a new angle for fun - the Ellis Studios guy struck me as a different variety of prick, but you never know.

Either way, it's an attempt to scam the Watch into backing a KS for a game that's already on sale (at a discount) on itch.io.

I've reported it to Kickstarter with the link to itch.io.

Cave of sorrows did not ring a bell, so I searched the forums. Found the Ellis Studios, now that one I remember. :)
For now the thread stays, as a warning.
I changed the thread title with a clear warning.

Hopefully you'll ban the bugger, so he doesn't troll up the rest of the forum with his drivel.

Well, I was hoping s/he would respond, so we could see whether it is Nikita or not. Why do you think it is Nikita?

The Ellis Studio guy had a certain manner of writing, and his Kickstarters and promotional threads were genuine attempts to flog their scams. Nikita has a different manner of speech. Read the actual text of this KS pitch - it's laughable. It doesn't even seem like a genuine attempt, but more to see who could read that and be daft enough not to see it for what it is. That's his game.

Same with the images and videos "mistakes" at the beginning of this thread. He plays dumb, to get you to dance to his tune. And his other couple of threads about NWN and Dragon Quest - pure gaslighting. It has Nikita written all over it.

I would get rid of him pronto - he'll be loving all this, and the scam more than justifies it, even if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Nikita was banned. And banned again when using a different name. And now, according to you, he is back with a third name.
Getting ‘rid of him pronto’ is not a simple matter of banning.
But yes, you are right, the scam justifies it. It is done.

Yes, of course, he will keep coming back. And must be shot on sight every time. :p

No doubt we’ll succeed with you around, you are certainly very good at spotting him, Ripper.
Hm... Nikita is not your evil alter ego using VPN, is it? ;)

LOL. I do have a VPN. According to my client, I'm currently in Alblasserdam.

Now that you mention it, I suspect Nikita still has at least one active account on here as another user...

From KS project page:
Shadow Hunters is a cross between the Elminage series (Wizardry) and Dragon Quest
O_O
Seriously, who'd back this?

I say unban the scammer so we can get some laughs. Okay, not we, I'd be just me. I have no obligations to respect irrational nostalgia. Nor respect obligations. :)

Nah, he'll just spam the place with useless threads looking for a bite. Our current ratio of interesting comments to irritating shite is already not great at the moment.

I do have a VPN. According to my client, I'm currently in Alblasserdam.

Alblasserdam (well, just outside Alblasserdam)
kinderdijk.jpg

I might have to actually go there.

Lol. Do go early in the morning and avoid the summer, so I suggest you go at the time the picture above was taken.

Attachments

• 7094C4C2-72E4-4539-B014-EF6B6B854A4D.jpg
    7094C4C2-72E4-4539-B014-EF6B6B854A4D.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 415E8207-5276-4714-B2F5-F4929621265C.jpg
    415E8207-5276-4714-B2F5-F4929621265C.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom