Gloomhaven - Jaws of the Lion DLC

Redglyph

SasqWatch
@henriquejr spotted a new DLC announced for Gloomhaven, thanks!

JAWS OF THE LION - COMING SOON

A DLC for Gloomhaven is coming. *ROAR*

"So what, you're a party now? A Quatryl, an Inox, a Valrath and a... whatever this one may be. Going to investigate? Don't trouble yourselves. It is the work of vermlings I tell y'all. Ain't nothing worse than these. Always eyeing. Always plotting. Caught one chuckling in a corner the other day. Was alone that one. Didn't laugh for very long. I'll tell y'all what. You prove they did it. You end them. You bring back the people, and I'll make sure it's worth your time."

Lo and behold, fellow guildmasters!

[...]

A new sinister threat is looming over Gloomhaven. A series of disappearances have plagued the city and it falls upon you, brave mercenaries, to cast a light on these shadowy events.

As we roar in anticipation, here is what you can expect from this DLC:

• 25 new scenarios for 30+ hours of gameplay, leading you to the undercity of Gloomhaven.
  • Four new playable mercenaries that can also be used in the original Gloomhaven campaign:
    • Valrath Red Guard (tank, crowd control), an outcast from Jhinda, wielding their own kind of weapon, a chained sickle. None shall escape the Red Guard's grasp...
    • Inox Hatchet (ranged damage), a sinister marksman, hunter of beasts and men alike. Hatchet's quarries are already dead, they simply don't know it yet.
    • Human Voidwarden (support, mind-control), who survived an encounter with the void as a child and is now able to wield its mysterious powers. Minds are open books, reality can be bent... But always at a price for the Voidwarden.
    • Quatryl Demolitionist (melee damage, obstacle manipulation), ready to destroy anything that stands in their way towards, well... Destruction. You might want to move aside.
  • 10 new monster types and bosses
  • 22 new city events full of tough moral choices
  • 10 items brought to the market through chests and scenarios
  • 24 Battle Goals to let down your group over whole new reasons
[...]
More information.

Oh hell yeah, I'll be buying this!

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom