Skyrim - Skyblivion Dev Diary #4

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Skyblivion, which is Oblivion being remade in Skyrim, has received a large update which is talked about in dev diary #4.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim left a big impression on us in 2011. With our Oblivion remaster we try to inspire a similar feeling of awe when exploring the world and everything it has to offer. With that said, welcome to: The Making of SKYBLIVION.
More information.

Looking good.

If there's one thing I could change about the series, it would be to allow magic weapons to be (slowly) charged up by your own magicka. (Yes I know there's a mod for that.)

Prediction: They won't finish or release this project up to the moment when Elder Scrolls VI is released, at which point they'll announce that they have changed gears to reproducing Oblivion in the engine of that new game.

Why would people want to play oblivion again is beyond me.

Forget oblivion and focus on the Morrowind remake please.

Got to give props for the effort...

maybe one day they will make their own game.

Why would people want to play oblivion again is beyond me.

I would love to play a spiced up Oblivion with Skyrim combat. Some of my fondest gaming memories are playing Oblivion with the FCOM mod collection.

Wouldn't a "The Making of SKYBLIVION" make more sense if it was… I don't know… actually "made"?

Jokes aside, while I'm pessimistic, I would really love to see that one succeed - almost as much as Skywind.

Back
Top Bottom