S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - Development Resumes - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - Development Resumes

Default S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - Development Resumes

May 24th, 2022, 10:10
Originally Posted by Eye View Post
Not funny.
Men and women with ideas not stuck in the fifties know that both men and women can live like pigs in a pigsty.

And it is utterly ridiculous for game devs in the 21st century to leave out half of the population. Non-existant. "Not allowed to go there." Reminds me of Afghanistan where women need to be invisible in every day public life, just as non-existant.
Agreed, I didn't think about that in the game, probably because military is often associated with men in many contexts. But for a futuristic game it's very odd. That it's not 50/50 would be understandable (I think there's a different affinity to combat, maybe I'm wrong), but not a Roman-like exclusivity.

As for the decoration skills, I've never seen a particular pattern in people I know. Either they have it, or they don't, or they just don't care. I doubt there would be different in combat zones, realistically they would probably not care.

Redglyph

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)

May 24th, 2022, 11:09
I am very much looking forward to this game (HUGE fan of the original game) but yea, that would suck to have a world with no women…what were they thinking?
--
"The old ways are lost," you sang as you flew
And I wondered why -- Loreena McKennitt - The Old Ways
To check out my games library, and see what recent games I'm playing, visit my steam profile! -- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982351404

Arkadia7

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - Development Resumes