Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - Being Remade?

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gaming Route reports on an apparently leaked screenshot showing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time which suggests the game is being remade.

popfs_ss_wallwalk_163866.jpg

Prince of Persia Sands of Time Remake was previously rumoured to be in development, but now an image has been leaked online, It will most likely get revealed at the Ubisoft Digital Event.

[...]
More information.

I still can't believe that people were saying recent SW game, Jedi Order or something, is similar to Tomb Raider reboot.
Regardless of me repeating Lara cannot run on walls, no, not a single one of them accepted it's not TR. Here's hope Prince of Persia remake will teach them.

My favorite PoP game, by far. Mandatory story twist was expectable, but still cool. Not thrilled by remake though, dont feel I need it.

A couple of years ago I tried playing this game (it was given free somewhere as a promotion, I don't remember where) but the game was clunky/old for me and I stopped playing after an hour or so. I have very much enjoyed the 3 somewhat recent Tomb Raider games, so it's possible that a remake of PoP:SoT might be fun.

Original sands of time with a widescreen fix isn't too bad to play even now. Does feel a bit clunky here and there and the camera can be annoying, but I'm not convinced a remake is the best way forward.

Loved this game and its mechanics when it came out. Finshed it and then immediately picked up the follow up game, which didn't grab me at all and never played it. I'm curious to see how this remake turns out.

Back
Top Bottom