VtM: Bloodlines 2 - Brian Mitsoda & Ka'ai Cluney Fired

Yeah probably. Even latest civilization has civilization pack DLC now rather than being in base game. My thinking is that Paradox wants to cut up content that has to do with story.
After reading about the budget problems/ turnover rate, I'd say I have to agree.:(

Isn't Paradox a Swedish company while Hardsuit labs seems to be located in Seattle? If so, they should at least pretend to follow the Scandinavian philosophy of handling employees which is very different to the American one. Suddenly firing people due to political views, difficulty of cooperating, creative differences, etc. isn't a part of that philosophy. People get moved to other tasks for those reasons, not fired suddenly. Sudden firings often come down to sexual harashment, racistic views, drug abuse, theft of intellectual content, etc. or major economic difficulties in leader positions. Pure speculation, though…

I live in Seattle, and the people here are extremely left-leaning, and almost drone-like in their obedience. I wouldn't be surprised if political differences caused the split.

PS: Actually met one of the devs at Starbucks!

I live in Seattle, and the people here are extremely left-leaning, and almost drone-like in their obedience. I wouldn't be surprised if political differences caused the split.

Are we supposed to believe there's a connection between being on the political left and being more obedient? :)

PS: Actually met one of the devs at Starbucks!
Almost everyone I've met, except teenagers, can manage not talking politics in situations where it isn't a good idea. And most can also handle differing opinions and even see the merits of them.

Is Brian so socially inept or impulsive that he keeps bringing political subjects up in the wrong situations?

Brian seems to be really awkward socially, and I doubt he is the kind of guy who has to have the last word or who keeps bringing politics up.

Are we supposed to believe there's a connection between being on the political left and being more obedient? :)

There is more of a correlation between statism and obedience. People who gonna believe in authority gonna believe in authority.

There is more of a correlation between statism and obedience. People who gonna believe in authority gonna believe in authority.

Whereas the right-wing in America doesn't believe in authority and the power of the state? :rotfl:

Anyhow, this crap belongs in the P&R forum.

Back
Top Bottom