Your game looks excellent, hope the gameplay will be of the same quality too!

Thank you! We will put together a gameplay video soon, as as soon as finalize the UI.

As I said in the past I really like the layout and art work (though it remains to be seen if the story and gameplay comes together). I am curious if this is the first game or if htere have been others. Also how big is the team or is the art work entirely yours ?
-
Last but least how is portland maine :)

As I said in the past I really like the layout and art work (though it remains to be seen if the story and gameplay comes together). I am curious if this is the first game or if htere have been others. Also how big is the team or is the art work entirely yours ?
-
Last but least how is portland maine :)

Thank you!

We sure hope the gameplay and writing matches the level of art - you can see for yourself on our last gamepaly stream (https://youtu.be/Z7K-CYRUgPQ).

It's our first game as an AurumDust studio, but most of the guys had some previous experience and worked on other games, some of them together. There are about 8 core team members, 4 of them are artists, and yes - we do all the art ourselves, we've only got some help with combat animations from a studio.

Portrlan, ME, is pretty nice. Much small than the oregon, but you get a nice port area and lots of seafood restaurants. You also get dirt-cheap lobster :D

By the way, Another female companion for Lo Pheng's story, Kendi.

TrA2EaG.png

Don't let her appearance fool you. This sweet girl used to be a bodyguard, excellent with a sword and ready to rival with any man.

Roer finished.

NP62cmC.jpg

A pallian, ex-pirate, prefer to "talk" with his axe.
A viking, you might say.

Another stunning girl for Lo Pheng's storyline. Swarty.

Looks like Rit and Kendi found a keen rival.

kLnk1Dp.png

Shouldn't the wristguard be on the other arm?

Kendi looks great :)

Kendi looks great :)
Kendi looks great

It might be, I will let the artist now. And thank you!

We are proud to inform that our upcoming turn-based role-playing game Ash of Gods has won the award for ‘The Best Game’ at Game Gathering gaming conference, held in Kiev on the latest weekend.

Earlier, Ash of Gods also won the award for ‘The Best Game’ and ‘The Best Art’ at the White Nights Moscow 2017, and was nominee in those categories as well as for ’Excellence in Music’ and ‘Excellence in Narrative’ at DevGamm Minsk 2017.

We believe that's a good start and expecting more pleasant news in the future.

JiRqN5Z.jpg

Congrats to the Seal and the Monk :)

Congrats to the Seal and the Monk :)

Thank you!

Here's something we've been working on:

Some players prefer the stories over gameplay, for example, visual novel fans. That's why we decided to make a special mode fore them with automatic combats and stronger characters. Thus, you can enjoy the story and participate in battles if you want to.

And classic mode with a several difficalty levels left for those who appreciates tactical battles.

Zq07ouA.jpg

I recently changed my stance on "Story Mode" Games. Previously didn't like them because it seemed like a waste of resources that could have been spent making the existing part of the game better.

After hanging out with some younger "RPG" enthusiasts I realized something. They don't have a tactical bone in their body. Seriously couldn't strategically plan themselves out of a paper bag.... BUT they love the RPG and story aspects.

If their enjoyment and $25/game contribution doesn't result in a totally dumbed down game, then I'm all for it. Some sacrifice so the genre can thrive.

Kendi's head seems a bit big for her frame. I only mention it because the other examples are just about flawless. :)

I recently changed my stance on "Story Mode" Games. Previously didn't like them because it seemed like a waste of resources that could have been spent making the existing part of the game better.

After hanging out with some younger "RPG" enthusiasts I realized something. They don't have a tactical bone in their body. Seriously couldn't strategically plan themselves out of a paper bag…. BUT they love the RPG and story aspects.

If their enjoyment and $25/game contribution doesn't result in a totally dumbed down game, then I'm all for it. Some sacrifice so the genre can thrive.

I'm definitely playing the game in classic mode, but there are those that do not enjoy tactical combat, or those that simply have no time for it. Giving them a way to enjoy the game seemed like a good idea. It shouldn't deduct anything from the core experience, as story mode will just have simplifyed combat (and it's much easier to make it, well, easy, than to balance it properly in the first placee).

Kendi's head seems a bit big for her frame. I only mention it because the other examples are just about flawless. :)

OK, thank you, will let the artist now.

Our formidable pallian Roer is alive thanks to animator's work. Also we made a new axe for him based on all the feedback we gathered from the community.

giphy.gif

Awesome! How many frames the head/face animation has?

This animations are done in 16 frames per second. This one in particular has 112 frames alltogether.

Today our characters artists have felt some relief!

We have finished the last, fifty-fourth character for the game. 54 characters with a full dialogue portrait, and 107 more for the quests.

This is the last one — Ens named Kshama will become an important part of the line of Luo Feng, and help you learn more about his people.

AfuidUN.png

In the last year Bolla has become the very first character we shared with you. I guess, it would be nice to start the new year with her improved and animated version.

Bolla is another companion for Lo Pheng, that's why we managed to finish her just recently. And we hope you will like it.

giphy.gif

For heroes travels on global map we decided to make those coins. Its symbols are not random. Torn, participated in many naval battles, became a rook, Blance, the guardian of wisdom, received an owl, while Lo Pheng, a warrior without fear, turned out to be a dragon.

KdwxWpL.jpg

Having added Lo Feng's line, we did a lot of work not only on the story itseft, but also on the related materials. A new character and new territories obviously needed new music - and we recorded several extra tracks.

The first was the musical theme of Wodan, a city in which the story of Lo Feng will begins. Lifeless surrounding landscapes, "oriental" mood and a sense of constant danger - that's what Adam Skorupa wanted to convey. What do you think of the result?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA830fJSH30

Kendi & Bolla looks great. Still striking but not an overdone sex goddesses. Nice.

Sorry but of all the sound tracks regarding Ash this is my least favorite. Reminds me of walking into the worst Russian club I've ever been to. Not a fan.

On the plus side, you have some really good ones for me. This one just isn't it. :)

Back
Top Bottom