The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

And the banner Oz critter:

da0d2688bb59b55671f3a616800de0581848ee002c5aa67f8d2120d3686bc3f5_1.webp

Last chance :

Bonus Extension for Free Coupon and 15th Anniversary!
Thu, 06 Jan 2022 20:08:39 +0000
We are giving people one last chance to redeem two of our best coupons! Now through January 13th (11:59pm Eastern, -5 GMT) use the coupon code DDOQUESTS2021 to get all of our currently available adventure packs for free! Also, use the Coupon Code HAPPY15DDO to get our 15th Anniversary Gifts! If you've already used these coupon codes they will not be redeemable again. 1/Account.

Sorry, late change of plans-- I'm going to be out this week. Going back to the old house to pack up the last of our junk and hand over the keys.

Attachments

• InvisibleVolumeTripper hit you - ScreenShot_2022-01-15_022415_0.jpg
    InvisibleVolumeTripper hit you - ScreenShot_2022-01-15_022415_0.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Invisible Volume Trigger is OP. :p

Sorry about missing last night. I bought two cars, and my brother offered to drive one for me, so I ended up just staying there and picking them up this morning. Still took so long that I only got home around 2pm.

I did Menechtarum (or how it is called) tombs alone last nicht. The two tombs containing the Seals with which one can circumvent fighting the Djinnis in the WizKing grave/tomb first.
Then the Wizking tomb. My, what a tediuos shit that was !!!

It was after midnight, and I was SO tired that I didn't even want to find out how to get to those chests in the basement. I think I was running around in circles in the basement for half an hour, if not more.
The only interesting thing I saw there was a small mephit NPC flying from torch to torch, saying that he needs to keep them on going, or otherwise Wizking would be very angry. A forgotten mechanic ? Neither that NPC nor the burning skulls he visited were touchable.

And, as you'd say, I got only junk. It would have been much better with those chests in the basement, but I was somehow so tired I was close before sleeping with my head on the keyboard. Seriously !

And I learned that having Curse Removal pots en masse is required there when soloing.
But, I had forseeen that, so I was already carring 30 or so with my char.

I keep a stack of Cure Serious, Cure Disease, Remove Curse, Remove Blindness, and Neutralize Poison pots, as well as my eternal Freedom of Movement pots. If I'm on a trapper, I'll also keep Heroism pots until I can scroll-cast Greater Heroism, or one of the group can cast it on me. +2 isn't much, but it's still +2. I also try to keep Nightshield scrolls or Shield wands on those who can't cast those spells. Early game is painful when I can't UMD that stuff yet and have to tank Force Missile.

If I'm on a Roboto, I'll swap the Cure Serious for Repair Serious instead. I never run robotos though. Domo arigato Mr Roboto, mata au hima de/ Domo arigato, Mr Roboto, himitsu wo shiri tai!

Easiest way to get to the chests down below is to kill one of the sub-bosses last, after the Wiz King. Then you can drop right down to them. I'm not sure the loot is worth the effort to run to get them.

There was (and I think there still is) a group in the 80s called Styx, which had a minor hit here with the title "Mr. Roboto".

LOL yep. They came out with an album last year actually. It wasn't a minor hit here though. Everyone knows Mr Roboto.
It actually led to the breakup of the band at the time because Dennis DeYoung was dead set on turning the album into a movie.

I suppose that does take me back to this lost tune:

Update, the funeral has been delayed one week due to covid issues, so I will be fine this week, but have to leave early the following week!!

What's the plan for this weekend ?

I have kind of lost the overview.

With the alts we were doing Wizking, with the mains ... I think we ended Feywild and did the new quest ... And the one in the Searing Heights ... From that point on I don't remember anything anymore ...

Dress to Kill!
Get 25% off:
Mirrors of Glamering
Bypass Timers
Select Cosmetic Outfits
Select Hats, Helmets, and Hair Dyes
Now through January 27th!

Weekly Coupon
Free Summoned Repair Shop
Coupon Code FIXITNOW
Now through January 27th!

DDO Bonus Days bring you a +30% Crafting XP Boost! Now through January 23rd. ALSO: VIPs get an additional +10% XP through January 26th!

I that is why I maintain Ye Olde Booke. :)

Take lvl9 if you haven't already
Tear (for K favor)
ToEE (because we loves it so, we does)

That should suffice to get our eyes bleeding properly.

We dragged through it, and completed it. Now, I hope that I won't do this any time soon again …

Besides, I never thought that one could do Tear in/as a speedrun ...

Update, due to continuing covid issues the funeral/memorial service has been postponed again, so I will be there for the entire session.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom