King's Bounty II

Wow - thanks for reporting this - from the few images it has the potential to be fantastic.

While it looks pretty, I mean, when aren't nice landscapes pretty, I'm dubious about the quantity of shots which present such a close to the ground perspective, a perspective that is more common to third person controller movement than PC mouse movement. For the overworld travel at least. Also, in the combat scenes, perspective seems to be important in the screenies, which might add realism, but it makes far-away units much smaller and therefore more prone to.. fiddliness?

Well of course; 1c has a mixed track record and i have no clue which of their studios is developing this version. Like all 1c games it is a wait and see with fingers crossed.

While it looks pretty, I mean, when aren't nice landscapes pretty, I'm dubious about the quantity of shots which present such a close to the ground perspective, a perspective that is more common to third person controller movement than PC mouse movement. For the overworld travel at least. Also, in the combat scenes, perspective seems to be important in the screenies, which might add realism, but it makes far-away units much smaller and therefore more prone to.. fiddliness?

Back
Top Bottom