Valheim - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Valheim

Default Valheim

July 24th, 2021, 18:53
Valheim is an upcoming survival and sandbox video game by the Swedish developer Iron Gate Studio. Published by Coffee Stain Studios, it was released in early access on 2 February 2021 for Windows and Linux on Steam. The game was developed by a five-person team, building on development work which Richard Svensson had undertaken as a side project in his spare time.

More information.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)

July 24th, 2021, 18:53
Hey, not sure if this is the place but I wanted to share a really nice community server listing website I made (fully custom from scratch programming) for this game.

It's a fair server list, meaning I take no money for paid placements etc. I spent a long time making it really functional and beautiful. It supports logging in with Discord, graphs, etc.

Check it out! https://valheimlist.org/

object

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
+1:

July 28th, 2021, 15:37
This is one of those games which, if you'd told me it would be one of the most popular games of modern times - I would have told you that you have absolutely no idea what it takes to make a compelling game.

I still think it's one of the most absurdly overhyped games of all times - but, clearly, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

DArtagnan

Mentioned: Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Valheim