Heroes of Dragon Age - Now Available

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
EA annouces that the F2P Heroes of Dragon Age is now avaiable.

Heroes of Dragon Age is now available on the App Store and Google Play

A strategic combat game available for iPhone, iPad , iPod touch, Android devices and tablets worldwide .

For all fans of the Dragon Age world , the wait is finally over. Today , EA has announced the release of Heroes of Dragon Age on the App Store and Google Play. Designated as " free fighting game franchise that all Dragon Age fans waiting " by Inside Mobile Apps, Heroes of Dragon Age offers you the opportunity to gather all the legendary world of Dragon Age heroes and control in epic 3D battles. Future teachers of Dragon Age , you can compete against opponents from around the world and bosses in perilous quests from the successful saga of epic RPG impression of darkness. Over 100 heroes are available: rare dragons , giant golems and other creatures devastating abilities , stats and unique factions. Absorb powers combine heroes and use a diverse range of runes to increase the power of your team.

Thanks to the exceptional quality of its graphics and special effects , Heroes of Dragon Age is a dazzling game . Call the best teams to win trophies and get top rankings, while rediscovering places, environments and scenarios directly from Thedas .
More information.

I did two other articles on this game. If you enjoyed the last mobile Dragon Age game it''s just more of the same. Anyway expect more of these games in the future.:)

Last edited:
DEA phonemilking? I'd rather pay my whole year salary to watch this till I die instead:

11ihfub.jpg

Hell, they don't sell this musthave poster anywhere. Unlike EA phonegames, with it I could at least wipe my arse for fun.

Blueberella sounds strikingly familiar. Is it a spiritual sequel to

936full-barbarella-poster.jpg

The game have been out in NA for a while. I played it like 2 months ago for a few hours.

I enjoyed the previous mobile games a lot more. Heroes of DA is a 100% combat game where the only thing you do is select your units and click the fight button and hope for the best. Also, it is super grindy.

Game looks bad, Trailer looks bad, trailer's lector is more accurate for wrestling ad. Pathetic.

The game have been out in NA for a while. I played it like 2 months ago for a few hours.

Not sure what game you are talking about - Heroes of Dragon Age was released worldwide on December 5th 2013 (i.e. yesterday). There was a limited 'soft launch' for Android in Canada back in October - is that what you did?

You know sometimes I really wonder why I bother with certain news-bits as I know it will get the usual comments. :brood:
Not sure what game you are talking about - Heroes of Dragon Age was released worldwide on December 5th 2013 (i.e. yesterday). There was a limited 'soft launch' for Android in Canada back in October - is that what you did?
The game was available for testing, but wasn't officially launched till now. Most F2P games do this, and you could consider it a beta.

Last edited:
There was a limited 'soft launch' for Android in Canada back in October - is that what you did?

I guess so, because I live in Canada. I had the impression other countries had access though.

I guess so, because I live in Canada. I had the impression other countries had access though.

Yep, Canada being beta testers has become fairly common now for the mobile market, because we're similar to our US counterparts (except that we live in igloos), except there's less of us so they don't care if we hate the game because we don't make them the moneys.

Might have been fun if they had allowed players to make any interesting decisions whatsover.

You know sometimes I really wonder why I bother with certain news-bits as I know it will get the usual comments. :brood:

The was game was available for testing, but wasn't officially launched till now. Most F2P games do this, and you could consider it a beta.

Cool, thanks for clarifying!

I downloaded both iOS and Android like a good little iSheep / Scrooglee ... And will begin dispensing all my money to EA through IAP soon :)

Well, did download, will never do IAP. ;)

Yep, Canada being beta testers has become fairly common now for the mobile market, because we're similar to our US counterparts (except that we live in igloos), except there's less of us so they don't care if we hate the game because we don't make them the moneys.

And you're more polite, so I bet the feedback forums are more pleasant to read for the develooers.

Back
Top Bottom