Drox Operative 2 - Preview

I honestly hate the term 'review' for Alpha stage products ... it is essentially a 'very early preview' - but will get tracked and spread as an actual review and THAT is exactly why it is done.

I honestly hate the term 'review' for Alpha stage products … it is essentially a 'very early preview' - but will get tracked and spread as an actual review and THAT is exactly why it is done.

You're right - fixed (at least here on the Watch)

You're right - fixed (at least here on the Watch)

Thanks - and I think it just a pet peeve of mine regarding how some sites try to attract more attention by claiming to ‘review’ something that either is a demo/pre-release .. or in some tech areas they will ‘review’ products before they are even released!

It was really bad with the Switch version of The Outer Worlds ... people were posting ‘reviews’ a week or more before release, before review codes had gone out, based on the console version of the game and making claims about the Switch port. Ugh.

I honestly hate the term 'review' for Alpha stage products … it is essentially a 'very early preview' - but will get tracked and spread as an actual review and THAT is exactly why it is done.

yeah and soldak is known to change a lot during ea, this is a sequel the beginning of EA is some kind of drox 1.5, steve already changed a lot in 2 patches following player feedback and more will follow : the big thing will be the Command statistic and how it works.

Back
Top Bottom