Styx :Master Of Shadows - Teaser Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Cyanide Studio sent out a new press release about a new trailer for their RPG Styx.

Styx the goblin briefly emerges from the shadows in a teaser!

The development of Styx: Master of Shadows, the stealth game created by Cyanide Studio, is going full steam ahead and today reveals its very first video!

Styx, the goblin anti-hero, master assassin and part-time thief is about to scale the dizzying heights of the colossal Tower of Akenash, in search of valuable items to steal. An expert in the art of infiltration, Styx also uses this video as an opportunity to showcase some of his many talents that will help him progress without ever being spotted, or detected!
More information.

The more I see the more I like. This is a day 1 purchase for me. Stealth is my favorite kind of gameplay, so this should be right up my alley.

Interesting.

I really liked Of Orcs And Men and the characters (especially Styx) and story in there. For this one, I hope they get the stealth mechanics right. The "prequel" (not sure if you can call it that) was a pure combat game.

Orcs and Men is a "if only (they had a bigger budget)" kind of a game. Story is interesting and characters are good (yes TheSHEEEP, especially Styx) but the game is short and linear, NPCs are generic, there is no exploration and drops are few and far between. Add to this the fact that Styx's sneaking and backstabbing are oversimplified and that the ending is just ridiculous and the end result is, IMO, a disappointing kind of game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom