E3 expo

Despite the negativity of Ripper on gaming shows ;), what I enjoy about attending gaming shows is the interaction with developers, where they get the chance to talk about the game they have been working on for some time and I have the chance to ask them questions.

Yes, fair enough. I'd guess maybe the smaller shows are better for that, though? E3 always looks particularly painful.

Anything that ends in con is usually short for convention (a rather unfortunate use of a shortened word I always thought). Conventions are usually more of a conglomeration of events and activities where 'promotional stalls' exist as a by-product, whereas, as ripper also thinks, isn't E3 more of a situation where people just sit in auditoriums watching 'pitches', whereby any non-pitch-watching activities are just by-products.

I also heard that PAX East is the best fair to go to as a consumer. E3 was and is more oriented towards companies (e.g., news sites) and industry partners in general.

I have no installed antimalware software to risk clicking on suspicious links on this PC I'm currently using (not home), especially links described as if it was bot saying just "good".

Saw a lot of E3 visitors at the US customs. Recognized them by their EVGA and Intel branded backpacks, and their talk about amd and Intel PR people. They did not talk about games strangely enough

Btw, see. If I paid 250 dollar I could have seen Keanu!

Back
Top Bottom