Your Favorite RPG from Developer Spiders?

Your Favorite RPG from Developer Spiders?

• Faery: Legends of Avalon

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Game of Thrones

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Of Orcs and Men

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Mars: War Logs

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Bound by Flame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • None for Various Reasons

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
As usual I like to post simple polls as I'm running out of questions to ask. So for today I will simply ask everyone what is your favorite Spiders RPG game.

Hint
: I love them so I'm biased.;)

Of Orcs and Men is easily my favorite offering from them. Faery and Mars were quite good too. I didn't enjoy GoT and BbF was kind of average, but I still look forward to their next game.

Last edited:
game of thrones was excelent, story was top notch and im not a fan of the show :D

I've never seen or played any of them. I heard about Mars, but most wasn't very positive and I've never liked GoT!!

Had to select all of the above even though I've never played faery.

I couldn't pick a favorite between the other 4.

Didn't care much for Mars, liked Faery quite a bit. That game was like a breath of fresh air for me in the RPG genre. So I voted for Faery.

Game of Thrones was quite good on the lore/plot side. But all rpgs from Spiders suck in the meaning of gameplay. Hate their batlle system.

I've only played "Mars" and I really liked that one, so voting was kind of easy. I did buy "Bound" a while ago but haven't had the time to try it yet.

I played GoT (awesome storytelling) and Mars: War Logs (not that bad). I'll get to try Of Orcs and Men at some point.

I wasn't sure if I should of added Game of Thrones as Cyanide was the main developer, but Spiders helped co-develop the game. I also enjoyed playing the game.

One thing I found fascinating was the dual perceptive despite it's other flaws.:)

I wasn't sure if I should of added Game of Thrones as Cyanide was the main developer, but Spiders helped co-develop the game. I also enjoyed playing the game.

One thing I found fascinating was the dual perceptive despite it's other flaws.:)

Wasn't that the case for Styx as well?

I don't really think I've played the games enough to make a decent evaluation. But I liked both Game of Thrones and Mars - though they weren't quite interesting enough to keep my attention.

Didn't play Thrones and Flames is in my queue. But I really, really, really, liked their first very simple RPG: Avalon. No voice work, all text but excellent music and a wonderful fairy tale like story.

Yeah, Faery: Legends of Avalon was a lovely game. I think a lot of people missed it but it really is very good. I only disliked the loot system a bit (equipping your character didn't feel all that good, if you know what I mean), but other than that it was quite a good game.

Only played Game of Thrones and Of Orcs and Men, and though I liked both, I liked GoT better just because of the setting. Feeling like I was living at the sidelines of major events in the story was nice.

I haven't played any of these yet. I'll have to go see what they look and play like. Okay, looking at the videos these look like adventure games, not crpgs. Are there things like stats, skills, inventory, level ups, etc? Can't tell from the videos....

Last edited:
They are RPGs (stats, inventory, level ups) but the ones I play have heavy adventure elements. Faery: Legends of Avalon is of the RPG lite/casual variety. They are not my favorite developer but I always keep an eye out for their new projects.

Back
Top Bottom