Interplay - Bethsoft Suit Settled?

Kind of hoping this results in there being no Interplay Fallout MMO. From Interplay:

Fallout 3 was a little bit too serious - that's definitely not where we're going. Our Fallout MMOG will be extremely funny.

Almost sounds like they're trying more to make a Borderlands MMO with the Fallout name.

Doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in playing, even if it was a single-player game.

Humor definitely has a place in Fallout, but I'm not looking for an "extremely funny" post-apocalyptic setting.

Doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in playing, even if it was a single-player game.

Humor definitely has a place in Fallout, but I'm not looking for an "extremely funny" post-apocalyptic setting.

Same here. If they go that way i will be going the other way, as in not buying anything from them.

Urg. I liked Fallout Tactics but the attempted "humor" in it was just grating.

And come to think of it some of the humor in Fallout 2 was urg-ful too. Like when you meet the ultimate bad guy for the first time, they gun down a family in front of you, and then wander off chatting about "Let's do lunch!" "Yes, let's!"

Urg. I liked Fallout Tactics but the attempted "humor" in it was just grating.

And come to think of it some of the humor in Fallout 2 was urg-ful too. Like when you meet the ultimate bad guy for the first time, they gun down a family in front of you, and then wander off chatting about "Let's do lunch!" "Yes, let's!"

Ah I had forgotten about that. Yeah that does seem like something a power-rangers villain would do doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom