Witcher 2 Dlc 2.0

The Witcher 2

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Does anyone know when this download is coming I have been wait replay the game and want to try it on Dark mode. Is it on sept 22 when CD Projekt is doing its fall conference?????????????

Thanks JDR13, have you replayed it yet? I switched sides have way through the first time. So I have been wanting to replay it again. Then heard about this DLC so have put off.

I'm also waiting for the 2.0 patch before replaying. I finished it following Vernon Roche's path my first time, and I didn't feel like playing Iorveth's path so soon after my initial playthrough.

I played Veron's path up until there was the hugh choice half way in. I wished I had stayed on that path just to see how it would finish out. But really thought Roche was wrong and the socitel had some very good points...maybe it will have to play it 2 more times...

Is anyone going to play this on Dark mode starting on sept 29????
I am planning on it wouldn't mind, getting feedback as we go along.

Hmm, my patch has been "finishing installation" for a couple of hours now. Not a good sign…

*edit: Forced it closed and tried reinstalling it. It's stuck and finishing again. *sigh* I wish I bought the Steam version now. Even if you have to wait a little longer for the patches sometimes, patching is so much less of a pain in the ass on Steam.

Last edited:
Just installed the game again and the patch. Will post my experience as soon as I had time to play it. Can't make any comments on it performance wise since I switched from computer in the meantime.

Patch installed with no issues. Didn't have a chance to test how it affects the game yet.

I finally got it to work. Apparently, I didn't have 3.5 installed just 3.0 so somehow that one must have slipped under my radar. Still, the installer could have been a bit more intelligent and/or verbose and instead of still attempting to install and then just hanging at the finalizing part. :p

I still think Steam is easier than having to worry about nonsense like that.

I agree that patcher should have been able to detect that there was something missing. I've posted just so you would know that problem might have been with your game rather with the patch.

Back
Top Bottom